Question Time Tonight - Page 85 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Question Time Tonight

46 minutes ago, Grim Jim said:

So, cutting to the chase, are we saying that Israel is breaking up the EU?

I don't know what you're saying. I'm saying if you think Melanie Philips is right wing wait till you see what she writes in the Israeli press.

Is this what QT is going to be like from now on - leaning further over to the right than ever, like Brexit campaign conditions but indefinitely into the future

Edited by exile

• 2 months later...
21 minutes ago, exile said:

Very curious. BBC put up 2 Labour people in same show. Just at the point they are tearing each other to shreds.

Jeremy Kyle should be the host

Think it's to show the the big splits in both Conservative and Labour Parties.

Take the anti-Scottish racist kant Quentin Letts and  Anna "SHOUTY" Soubry. Both Tories but Letts is anti-EU whilst Soubry is pro-EU.

Then you have one anti-Corbyn Labour with Campbell and one pro-Corbyn with McDonnell.

JCQC has done quite well representing the SNP tonight.

Edited by ErsatzThistle

7 hours ago, Ally Bongo said:

CsbhTKpWcAAkUhq.jpg

She would have been almost as well staying in the bar. It's as if the patronising fukers said to her "You can come in and watch if you want, but we will be talking about mostly English stuff, which won't be of any interest to you. Our audience isn't really interested in your Scottish pish so you won't get to say much"

3 hours ago, Orraloon said:

She would have been almost as well staying in the bar. It's as if the patronising fukers said to her "You can come in and watch if you want, but we will be talking about mostly English stuff, which won't be of any interest to you. Our audience isn't really interested in your Scottish pish so you won't get to say much"

I was thinking pretty much the same, what is the point in Joanna Cherry being on this programme until the final question on "why can't we just leave the EU now" when she was finally given a chance to speak uninterrupted and absolutely nailed it.  The silence while she spoke was as telling as the response.  You could almost hear the penny dropping in the audience. 

Edited by aaid

1 hour ago, aaid said:

I was thinking pretty much the same, what is the point in Joanna Cherry being on this programme until the final question on "why can't we just leave the EU now" when she was finally given a chance to speak uninterrupted and absolutely nailed it.  The silence while she spoke was as telling as the response.  You could almost hear the penny dropping in the audience. 

I just watched a clip from the SNP propaganda department, showing her on QT last night. The twat immediately to her left tried to interrupt her but she didn't even break stride. Calling folk liars and a'thing. 

Even though I normally love to see a bit of Labour chaos and infighting, that was disgraceful behaviour from Dimbleby last night when Soubry called McDonnell "a nasty piece of work" and Dimbleby wanted to hear from Campbell straight afterwards rather than let McDonnell respond.