Question Time Tonight - Page 86 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Question Time Tonight

• 2 weeks later...
22 minutes ago, buckielugger said:

I think the odious Neil Hamilton is on ...

So it now seems... seems it's a change in the panel

Funny that, just when I was thinking, the BBC never miss the chance to plug a controversial ukipper when there's ukip news in the news, and then thought, fair enough, no kipper tonight, but it turns out they could never miss that chance after all...

Edited by exile

Absolutely horrendous tonight

An anti SNP/Labour hatefest

Scotland is a basket case and worse than Greece from Oakeshott

The SNP record is a disaster and they are failing education from Green

Think Salmond realised best to just let them spout pish than argue

Ive Come to the conclusion that Scotland is actually hated and looked down on by England. Why we wish to remain is a puzzle I don't understand.

Can't remember the exact happenings but one of them when talking about referendum said something along the lines of 'leaving England' as opposed to the rest of the UK. Sums them up that.

33 minutes ago, macy37 said:

Ive Come to the conclusion that Scotland is actually hated and looked down on by England. Why we wish to remain is a puzzle I don't understand.

Can't remember the exact happenings but one of them when talking about referendum said something along the lines of 'leaving England' as opposed to the rest of the UK. Sums them up that.

Hated and looked down on by the ruling elite. But not by the normal man on the street though. We need to feel bad for those guys because they feel the same as us about this situation but have no way out.

There's a sense of inevitability about independence now that i like (barring some kind of threat/upheaval that "brings us all together again"). Given the extreme right wing government now, don't be surprised if we see some kind of new "problems" emerging in the Falklands or somewhere.