Question Time Tonight - Page 96 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Question Time Tonight

20 minutes ago, FuNsTeR said:

this week's question time will be fun and games it will probably consist of "Jocks and bassars" and "Subsidy junkies and skirt wearing Scotch" 

And no doubt no-one on the panel from the SNP to respond. 

I know Rees-Mogg is a Tory, but I actually enjoy listening to him speak, even though I often disagree with what he is saying.  He has a good sense of humour, very dry, and he was excellent on Have I got News for You.  He was also one of the few MPs who was polite to our 56 when they first started in the Commons.  Not the sort to join in the yah-boo attacks.  Should be a decent show tonight (and the texts are going to be red hot on the anti-Scotland theme).

4 hours ago, Alibi said:

I know Rees-Mogg is a Tory, but I actually enjoy listening to him speak, even though I often disagree with what he is saying.  He has a good sense of humour, very dry, and he was excellent on Have I got News for You.  He was also one of the few MPs who was polite to our 56 when they first started in the Commons.  Not the sort to join in the yah-boo attacks.  Should be a decent show tonight (and the texts are going to be red hot on the anti-Scotland theme).

He gets on very well with Angus MacNeil and Mhairi Black. She joked recently that Mogg is her "boyfriend" :lol:

A chancer on the 5Live phone in claimed to be a Yes voter who would vote No if there's another referendum because he doesn't like being asked the same thing twice...  :lol:

The next one claims that the SNP are a spent force 

Crazy stuff 

Happy with Joanna tonight. Solid performance in a very difficult situation. Thought she was going to have a wee wobble on the currency issue but recovered very well. Mogg alright for a Tory. Ditto Parris. Eagle as ever embarrassingly ineffectual and Martin a big loon. 

Edited by Marky

27 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

First time I've seen Tim Martin. I agreed with a lot of what he said. Although he didn't get a chance to say very much. Why do folk think he is a loop?

He needs to employ more bar staff and cleaners in his pubs.