Danny Macaskill Does The Cuillin - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Danny Macaskill Does The Cuillin

Danny Macaskill is immense. I love the fact he films all of his videos in Scotland.

So much in there I'll need to watch it a hundred times.

Coming down off Sgurr nan Gillean, cannae believe he climbed up the In Pin with his bike and that section just before he did the jump along the side of Sgurr Mhic Choinnich, that takes total Yes baws. ;)

And then bombing down what I think was Fionn Choire - amazing - before somersaulting the fence and magically ending up in Glen Brittle. Awesome, as they say. It's lifted me out of post Indy gloom. ;)

Brilliant stuff. :ok:

Danny Macaskill is immense. I love the fact he films all of his videos in Scotland.

Apart from the one he just did in France :yikes3:

All his stuff is great. If you search for 'road bike party 2', he rides a road bike backwards down a hill while doing a stoppie.

That`s one of his best clips. Just a shame how he ended up doing the vid after Martyn had his accident.

I'll admit rhe boys no bad on a bike but I cycled round Arthurs Seat once.

1-0 to me I think.

I was about to praise you Neil But Bob made me rethink.

Sorry neil. Without video evidence that is just a vainglorious boast, the Munchausian dreams of a madman.

You know what they say, it's not a real thread without pictures!

Did some thieving bastirt nick the boat?

That was my thought as well :-))

If he could cycle across the water...now that would really be something.

Heard some of the current day youngsters on Skye do the Cuillins on in-line roller blades. Aparently bikes are for the auldies.