Ched Evans - Page 8 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

I remember a few years back Ayr signed alan lithgow who was convicted of flashing and playing with himself in public whilst at Hearts.

A convicted sex offender. At the time there were a few fans who said "I don't want people like that at my club" a few weeks later when they realised he was a decent player that attitude disappeared.

The expect the same thing will happen here eventually. I think the only mistake Ched Evans has made is trying to get back playing too soon. He should have waited until the heat died down.

Flaming torches are modelled on the Olympic flame these days.

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So because you had a similar event in your life Evans isn't guilty?

Remember he got a text,travelled to where his mate and the girl were and had sex with her when she was drunk.

Your event is similar to the mate in the Evans case and he was acquitted.

This only shows how pathetic Evans is.

Your own behaviour is also very questionable and left you open to these sorts of allegations. Perhaps you need to rethink your approach to life a wee bit.

i suspect situations arise like the aforementioned in towns & cities up and down the country every weekend

the porter also comes over as a bit of a dodgy sort

Clubs can handle bad press, I'd say the potential loss of revenue from sponsorships and gate receipts etc is the main reason why Oldham didn't sign him.

I would think one of the directors being told by someone that they knew where his daughter woirked & she would be raped if they signed Evans probably went a long way in their thinking too.

• 8 months later...
  • 6 months later...
On ‎10‎/‎01‎/‎2015 at 10:34 AM, RenfrewBlue said:

So because you had a similar event in your life Evans isn't guilty?

Remember he got a text,travelled to where his mate and the girl were and had sex with her when she was drunk.

Your event is similar to the mate in the Evans case and he was acquitted.

This only shows how pathetic Evans is.

Your own behaviour is also very questionable and left you open to these sorts of allegations. Perhaps you need to rethink your approach to life a wee bit.

well well  -Evans conviction quashed but subject to a retrial. Will be extremely controversial with a massive press focus on all the details of this one.

3 hours ago, ShedTA said:

I didn't realise that the girl involved didn't even make a complaint against him. it was the police who pursued him for rape.

Even more dodgy than that if you read the transcript of the court case as well.

4 hours ago, irnbruman said:

well well  -Evans conviction quashed but subject to a retrial. Will be extremely controversial with a massive press focus on all the details of this one.

To be honest I couldn't care less. Whether what he did was illegal or not it was utterly disgusting, immoral and repugnant. 

I'd happily run the ##### over in my car and reverse several times just to make sure. 

27 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

To be honest I couldn't care less. Whether what he did was illegal or not it was utterly disgusting, immoral and repugnant. 

I'd happily run the ##### over in my car and reverse several times just to make sure. 

No you wouldn't. 

1 hour ago, Parklife said:

Someone trying to take the moral high ground by saying they'd murder someone. 

Some real good logic there. 

Do you take absolutely everything literally and so seriously? 

You always seem to be very oppositional. Is this a deliberate choice or just your true nature? 

8 hours ago, RenfrewBlue said:

8 hours ago, iainmac1 said:

No you wouldn't. 

7 hours ago, RenfrewBlue said:

I think I actually might, in this case.

Normally you'd be right but not this time.

34 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Do you take absolutely everything literally and so seriously? 

You always seem to be very oppositional. Is this a deliberate choice or just your true nature? 

Based on the above posts, i'm pretty happy with my assessment of your posts. 

Dunno, i just always like to voice my opinion and i do disagree with folk quite a lot in day to day life too. 

22 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Based on the above posts, i'm pretty happy with my assessment of your posts. 

Dunno, i just always like to voice my opinion and i do disagree with folk quite a lot in day to day life too. 

Oh no you don't.