Ched Evans - Page 16 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

1 minute ago, RenfrewBlue said:

If you don't like how your posts are received then maybe you should make them clearer or even just more succinct. 

The waffle you fill the boards with is obviously making it hard to understand any point you've buried in it. 

You and your thick blue namesake mates are drowning this board in tedious guff. Especially you and bluefguff. Wow. Biggest bores on here and toxic as well.

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who is the f****ing clown k***t who calls everyone who disagrees with him (on a football thread!) a bigot (in his opinion obviously). I don't know why but this thread reminds me of him.

Edited by thplinth

2 hours ago, thplinth said:

Who is the f****ing clown k***t who calls everyone who disagrees with him (on a football thread!) a bigot (in his opinion obviously). I don't know why but this thread reminds me of him.

No idea. ? 

2 hours ago, thplinth said:

You and your thick blue namesake mates are drowning this board in tedious guff. Especially you and bluefguff. Wow. Biggest bores on here and toxic as well.

You should look irony up in the dictionary. ? 

On 2017-5-9 at 9:58 AM, sbcmfc said:

Regardless of innocence, there's enough evidence for people to make a judgement on Ched Evans, but i know for a fact that there's plenty footballers (and others) with equally low morales that aren't being hounded out of jobs.

Very true. We have a PM that may have played a part in covering up child abuse and wants to bring back Fox hunting. 

Edited by PASTA Mick

12 hours ago, thplinth said:

Yeah, that's our very own RenfrewBlue. Calls me a bigot because he disagrees with me. He's a lunatic :lol: 

Guest BlueGaz
12 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

I thought that was BlueGaz^?^ 

Not everyone, in fact not anyone, except Parkie on a couple of occasions.  :ok:

13 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

Oh aye, we all look the same to you don't we?  Let me guess, some of your pals are Rangers fans?! :wink2:

:lol: 

On 5/10/2017 at 3:07 AM, Fairbairn said:

If we're talking about Gazza it was 100% while he was at Rangers.  I'm pretty sure one of the incidents happened at Cameron House where he was staying for a bit.

One incident was at Gleneagles Hotel as I was one of the decorators who was asked to redecorate the room after he had trashed it. My company in Perth had a contract for the hotel.

Over the years (thankfully for the most part my younger ones) I've lost count of the number of times I haven't remembered doing something I did the night before, that I'm pretty damn certain I knew I was doing at the time. Hell, on some occasions I wouldn't even consider that I was that drunk. It is more than possible to forget something you've done that you were perfectly aware of at the time. Forgetting is absolutely not the same as not giving consent.

HOWEVER!!!! Scumbag behaviour of this sort comes with very real dangers such as this and if Evans had stayed at home and pumped his girlfriend instead, this would never have happened to him. With the gamble comes the risk.

On 2017-5-11 at 8:30 AM, Parklife said:

Maybe it is. Apologies to Renfrew if that is the case. 

No need for apologies Parky. I'm big enough and ugly enough to cope with some Internet banter.