The Walking Dead - Season 5 - Page 8 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Walking Dead - Season 5

Out of interest how many here have fought of what they would do if the brown stuff was to hit the fan and civilisation as we know it was to totally break down. Are there any full on peppers or is it more a case of well I could go here I suppose

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Out of interest how many here have fought of what they would do if the brown stuff was to hit the fan and civilisation as we know it was to totally break down. Are there any full on peppers or is it more a case of well I could go here I suppose

If it went all Walking Dead I'd like to think I'd be Farley brave and ready to kill some zombies, it would be the humans you'd need to worry about. Don't know if I'd be cool killing my mates if they had turned etc

• 5 months later...

Don't want to give too much away, but the new series certainly starts and ends with epic scenes. Little frustrated with the ending, but sets the second episode up well.

They're also advertising a new Walking Dead series over here called Fear the Walking Dead Flight 461 (or something like that).

Don't want to give too much away, but the new series certainly starts and ends with epic scenes. Little frustrated with the ending, but sets the second episode up well.

They're also advertising a new Walking Dead series over here called Fear the Walking Dead Flight 461 (or something like that).

http://bloody-disgusting.com/news/3363320/fear-the-walking-dead-flight-462-to-be-a-16-part-web-series/

• 2 weeks later...

The most interesting part was when Morgan said about choosing the path they were on, one of the Wolves said "We didnt choose"

Clearly the Wolves are a cult and have been brainwashed in the Branch Davidian/Jim Jones mold and are in the belief that they are doing survivors a favour by killing them

Didn't think he was. However one of the big hitters is due to be eaten soon I guess.

It's the other boy who gets eaten as he's on top.

My guess is Glenn is covered in his guts and blood and the walkers will think he's one or their own. Glenn will turn up near the end of the series with Jesus.

My guess is Glenn is covered in his guts and blood and the walkers will think he's one or their own. Glenn will turn up near the end of the series with Jesus.

Jesus, of course, being the original zombie.

That was my thought too, if they really wanted Glenn to be dead, it would of been easy for them to show a zombie eating Glenn in the neck or something.

That was my thought too, if they really wanted Glenn to be dead, it would of been easy for them to show a zombie eating Glenn in the neck or something.

Agreed, plus I doubt they'd do it without Rick et al being there to view...

As for Rick, will he get the van started? Or will Darryl and that save the day?

I've been immunized by Beth dying in the last season

I also shed no tears for Glenn as he was a miserable dour faced pain

I said ages ago that there is Karma running through the series and if you do something stoopid then you get the chop later down the line

Think it was going into the long dark blocked off train tunnel to rescue his bird that finally did it for me with Glenn

As for whether he is dead or alive some good theories here

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/10/25/walking-dead-thank-you-react-did-they-just-kill

Killed off by a horde of walkers in the books.

That said, Darryl is a made up character, so what do I know?

J

Yep

Also very interesting is that Rick's injury wound has been saturated by walker blood and they have made a point of emphasising that.

In the books getting an open wound infected leads to death and then turning - something that the TV series have completely avoided apart from the initial episodes.

In an early episode they come up with the idea of covering themselves in walker body parts to mingle in with the horde undetected.

They are in a room and decide to cut up a dead walker's body and they make a point of putting safety goggles on so that no infected blood gets into the eyes

Since then they have just ignored this aspect so it will be a right liberty if they start now in season 7 when they have all been covered in walker blood for 6 seasons with no effect

Glen is defos not dead agree with that and I'd imagine Daryl is going to save Rick. When the zo!bies were eating Glen it was obviously not him, the guts etc were being pulled out and he wasn't dead being a give away for me. They were too focused on it. But also why didn't they just go up the stairs on the side of the building they were at.

Gimple has said " "In some way, we will see Glenn, some version of Glenn, or parts of Glenn again, either in flashback or in the current story, to help complete the story,"

Im now thinking that this means he might indeed be alive and will have a completely different view of other survivors (a bit like the way Rick has gone)

He gave shitebag Nicholas a second chance which has put him in the predicament he is in.

However i'm not sure how they are going to explain it

Yes Nicholas's body is on top of him and it's clearly his intestines that are being pulled out but Glenn's head and face are exposed

Why would any of the Walker's not chomp on his face ? - there are dozens of them

Gimple has said " "In some way, we will see Glenn, some version of Glenn, or parts of Glenn again, either in flashback or in the current story, to help complete the story,"

Im now thinking that this means he might indeed be alive and will have a completely different view of other survivors (a bit like the way Rick has gone)

He gave shitebag Nicholas a second chance which has put him in the predicament he is in.

However i'm not sure how they are going to explain it

Yes Nicholas's body is on top of him and it's clearly his intestines that are being pulled out but Glenn's head and face are exposed

Why would any of the Walker's not chomp on his face ? - there are dozens of them

Because they're are lots of things which have happened like that and they haven't had explanation, it will just be avoided probably.