The Walking Dead - Season 5 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Walking Dead - Season 5

Just when you think it cant get any better .....Boom !

In case anyone has not seen it then no spoilers but it was and still is amazeballs

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great start . Who is the guy at the end?

I was having a peek online and there is a new character being introduced that was in the graphic novels called Father Gabriel, a black preacher, who it was initally thought Beth was with

However the black guy at the end is definitely Morgan Jones played by Lennie James http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lennie_James who was in the very first episode, and also in season 3

Just a fun fact, at the beginning when they are leaned over the trough, the guy with blonde hair is the guy from season 4 episode 4 where Rick and Carol go on a run (I think for medical supplies) and come across a couple. The guy from the couple that goes missing, that's him.

Edited by TheReid

Without giving away any spoilers, this show is getting really stupid now.

I know it's based on a cartoon so it's not really grounded in reality, but the makers seem to be going to extraordinary lengths to cover all ethnic groups except Hasidim.

I want to see a herd of Hasidim zombies.

At least thirty of them all dressed up like this

medscalemensrabbi2.jpg

Boo ! #Buzzkill

I just want fair representation for all peoples in post-apocalyptic circumstances.

Especially those with the hat and the silly haircut and the big nose.

Just like transgendered people holding senior management roles in Scottish Football, the Hasidim are marginalized when it comes to main cast roles on "The Walking Dead".

The best that a shemale can get is a centre half role at Rangers.

The best that a bearded beaky kosher gets is a background out of focus bit part as an extra.

So if standing up for equality is a buzzkill, then yes - like Rosa Parkes or Joanna Lumley - I'm guilty of buzzkill.

But I'm also guilty of caring and hoping for a fairer better world where a lesbian can take hormones and grow a beard and get a job coaching Raith Rovers.

Is that really so wrong?

I think they went for a big hitter before they descend into a whole season of rather dull 'story' and 'character building' then give us another big hitter right at the end. Hope I'm wrong...

I watched it on american tv and after it aired the talking dead was on which had one of the directors on it and supposedly this season is meant to be quite fast paced.

I avoided opening this until I watched it. Absolute quality, can't wait for next episode. Can't believe that guy is still going, going to be a cracking season I think. Be interesting to see where Beth is too.

Crivens !

I thought Bob may have been bitten ....and if he has .....

Seems like Gareth and his hunters may have had their last meal.

I tell you what though, I'd eat Maggie. Bet Glen loves giving her the old spring roll in her chop suey

Quick note from Episode one.

Remember in Terminus when rick let the mental guy with the tattoos on his face out after carol had set the place alight.

He was the same guy in the flashback at the end where one of Gareth group gets taken away for a raping.

Guessing he'll be a part in this.

Quick note from Episode one.

Remember in Terminus when rick let the mental guy with the tattoos on his face out after carol had set the place alight.

He was the same guy in the flashback at the end where one of Gareth group gets taken away for a raping.

Guessing he'll be a part in this.

Was he not taken down by walkers just after they let him out ?

Re my last post - surely they would have noticed if Bob had been bitten ...unless it was his other leg ...too many questions

Edited by Ally Bongo

Crivens !

I thought Bob may have been bitten ....and if he has .....

That's seems to be the consensus but it would kill them off too quickly and I can see them being a big part of this series. Shits gona go down.

That's seems to be the consensus but it would kill them off too quickly and I can see them being a big part of this series. Shits gona go down.

Why would Bob being bitten make a difference? It's already been established that they can't 'catch' this disease. They're all carrying it already. Or maybe I thought too far ahead...

Why would Bob being bitten make a difference? It's already been established that they can't 'catch' this disease. They're all carrying it already. Or maybe I thought too far ahead...

Yes

Infected blood entering your blood stream causes death