Scotland V Roi Pre Match Perty - Page 3 - Scotland Home Games - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scotland V Roi Pre Match Perty

Tartan Docs

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Question, with 1900 tickets sold, and with me never been in the barrowlands before so don't know the size of it..

Is it going to be a case of, everyone crammed in and about 20ft deep queue for the bar?

For gigs the capacity is circa 2,100 and i've been to concerts where it's been sold out and i've not had any real hassles getting served in the bar.

There is a bar on the first level which is usually quieter, but with a 200 reduction in tickets then this may not be open.

As you go in there is a bar at the far end of the hall, and a stall at the near side that normally sells cans.

Question, with 1900 tickets sold, and with me never been in the barrowlands before so don't know the size of it..

Is it going to be a case of, everyone crammed in and about 20ft deep queue for the bar?

They also quite often have temporary bars supplying cans at the back of the room to minimise the pressure on the bar. Last time Tam did a pre-match thing in there, my memory was that the bar was shit hot at serving people quickly.