Bus Or Car Back To Inverness After Game - Scotland Home Games - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Bus Or Car Back To Inverness After Game

iainmac1

Due to my continual balls up arraning recent Scotland games I am now needing to find my brother a way back to Inverness after the game as there isn't space for him in my hotel in Perth now.

So are there any busses that are going back to Inverness after the game or anyone driving up that could give him a lift?

Thanks if anyone can help!

Wee bump. Really need to find him a lift home!

He still thinks that he is able to stay in Perth after the game and that I am taking him to the train station in the morning, which is no longer the case. Thankfully he doesn't read this board so doesn't currently know he is stuck with no way home and a useless train ticket from Perth on Saturday morning!

sneak him into hotel , sleepingbag

The original plan was that he was going to be staying with me in Perth as I thought I was getting a room book for me by my SNP branch. Turns out that someone else booked the room and that I am sharing with him so can't really take my brother as well!

Trying to message you Iain. I have a seat.