Great Covers - Page 8 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 1 June 2016 at 10:57 AM, Larky Masher said:

Sorry, this probably won't help though

On Tuesday evening my pal called as she was either in early labour or braxton hicks. My duty was to look after her daughter whilst she and her partner went to hospital. I arrived at 11.30pm and it was all a bit horrific, she was in pain and was violently sick. No problem I told her, I'll clean your sick up anytime in payment for the times you've held my hair away from my face as I vomited and placed cloths between my cheek (face) and toilet rim as I've had to have a wee post sick snooze, but just remember I don't do babies coming. I refuse to even boil water and get clean towels, I am out of here if anything even keeks out of you. I said this at 12.22. Her daughter woke at 12.25 and I happily walked with her in my arms telling her mummy had a sore tummy and needed a poo. Baby shot out at 12.35am whilst I screamed "Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ." and ran about. Luckily my friend was absolutely wonderful, as was her partner. Paramedics arrived and everyone went to hospital and I was left chatting away to the wee one and trying to convince her she did have a new wee sister and mummy hadn't just had a poo. Oh I may have also told her she had a wee brother at first, so she was stuck between it being a poo or a wee brother then trying to convince her it was in fact neither. So between that and the clean up of what I like to describe as nothing short of a crime scene I've not been on here. I've also not really thought about it all properly. I have told people what happened but it's been more like telling them a story rather than an occurrence, hope that makes sense. 

Anyway I played this and cried nearly as much as that lovely wee baby did as she unexpectedly popped out before my eyes. You're a big bastardo Larky but I love you. :wub:

On 1 June 2016 at 6:30 PM, Heuch Moray said:

Not too bad a cover of the maestro's work. 

Why don't the two of you just get a knife and stick it through my heart. 

You have to hear that in the voice of the mum of an old pal of mine, she had a good highland accent and a dramatic flair that I've always aspired to. 

Edited by G-Man
Because I'm greeting so much I can't see properly.

On 5/29/2016 at 8:17 PM, silverbear said:

Especially for Donny :D

Sorry mate - hope you enjoyed the cherry brossom - give us a ring when you're around again.

Things are brooming all ova the shop. Azalias just finishing, Irises starting. They're flower daft.

Tom broody Petty? Prefer Patti ...

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...