Dons V Celtic - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Dons V Celtic

Just making sure the masses aren't disappointed.

Can't manage today due to things being outwith my control,so be sky sports for me.

Bairn has been bugging me since about 8:30am,fully kitted up and wondering if it's time yet. He's currently out the back,smashing a ball against the neighbours fence and singing to himself.

Here's hoping for a good game and the points stay at home,but I can see a 1-1 draw.

Is Commons fit? He loves playing against us,he's my biggest fear today.

Edited by dandydunn

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't know who it was but it was pretty disgusting hearing a small minority disrupting the minutes silence for remembrance sunday. Have some folks no idea of respect and sacrifice? :wtf:

Shouldn't have been to difficult for stewards or police to spot them and eject them from the ground. No place for them in any walk of life.

Don't know who it was but it was pretty disgusting hearing a small minority disrupting the minutes silence for remembrance sunday. Have some folks no idea of respect and sacrifice? :wtf:

I'm amazed there was one after some of the antics in the past... A few baw bags who cannot comprehend that Remembrance is for all .. It seemed that they were policed by those around...