Adrian Durham - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Adrian Durham

Doric

Anyone listening to Talksport now. Deary me. Durham usual self condescending arrogant and patrionising on Scotland,. I know he is a wind up merchant but this is some thing else .

Mike Graham's good on the late night/morning show.

He wasn't bad on the Edinburgh version a few years ago.

I mind I phoned up and spoke to him and Mike Parry after the England game last year. I just woke up in a drunken stupor about 4 in the morning and thought I'm going to phone the radio, they asked me whatever topic it was they were debating, it was something about Belgium and Urugauy. I should've listened before phoning up though as Mike Parry turned me inside out and upside down

He wasn't bad on the Edinburgh version a few years ago.

I mind I phoned up and spoke to him and Mike Parry after the England game last year. I just woke up in a drunken stupor about 4 in the morning and thought I'm going to phone the radio, they asked me whatever topic it was they were debating, it was something about Belgium and Urugauy. I should've listened before phoning up though as Mike Parry turned me inside out and upside down

I've done that too. I was rantin aboot the media's coverage of the referendum and the phone-in was aboot FIFA or something.

Mr. Graham cut me off.

Durham is a twat. he did the same before the Wembley game last year. After a day on the sauce I stood outside their broadcast wagon singing Durham is a for about 20 mins and finally got asked to "move on". He seemed friendly though, think he was offering me a coffee the way he was shaking his fist at me.