Fmqs - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

It's going to be very interesting, she's magic and is coming in at a different angle to the great one. I think she'll make a BIG difference. I have already heard a few out and out Nawbags saying that they liked her and that she came across as honest and trustworthy! "good morals"

It's going to be very interesting, she's magic and is coming in at a different angle to the great one. I think she'll make a BIG difference. I have already heard a few out and out Nawbags saying that they liked her and that she came across as honest and trustworthy! "good morals"

As if they'd phuqqing know what honesty and trustworthiness were.

Probably the same people who didn't trust Salmond because they allowed the media to corrupt their thinking. They'll try the same with Nicola.

At a stroke, the ludicrous "I can't stand Alex Salmond" excuse for voting No has been removed.

And said name will be replaced with Nicola Sturgeon, it was nothing but an excuse. The no voters knew that voting no was immoral and wrong on so many levels and had to convince themselves.

Watching that Rebel Alex program last night brought back the pain during the announcement and I felt so embarrassed that we voted no. A country actually voted against ruling itself and opted for another separate country to dictate to it. SO WRONG. No matter how these unionists try to dress it up that we are a single entity and see the UK as their country will always be wrong.

Edited by TheReid

At a stroke, the ludicrous "I can't stand Alex Salmond" excuse for voting No has been removed.

Not removed, just exposed.
I've already heard (from someon who used to compare Salmond to a dictator) that Salmond was a big beast, highly respected, etc, but that Sturgeon was a worryingly fundamentalist, would divide the country, etc.
It's all just pish and wind.