Cards Against Humanity - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Cards Against Humanity

Has anyone else played this? Someone pulled it out onBoxing Day and a few of us gave it ago. Now I'm not easily shocked, but I actually couldn't speak at times (from laughing with shock/horror/amusement).

Basically you get a statement which includes 1-3 blanks. You have to fill these in using words or phrases on your 8 cards. The aim is to be the most shocking of all the players.

So, '________ plus _________ equals ________, could equate to something like 'Daniel Radcliffe's perfect little @rsehole' plus 'masturbating in a pool of child's tears' equals 'sex with Patrick Stewart'. (I've deliberately toned it down as I can't actually bring myself to type some of the stuff on some of the cards - the Jade Goody one being particularly offensive (and brilliant)).

If you get a chance play it go for it, best fun I've had in a long time. If you've already played it I'd be interested in the most offensive thing you saw.

Has anyone else played this? Someone pulled it out onBoxing Day and a few of us gave it ago. Now I'm not easily shocked, but I actually couldn't speak at times (from laughing with shock/horror/amusement).

Basically you get a statement which includes 1-3 blanks. You have to fill these in using words or phrases on your 8 cards. The aim is to be the most shocking of all the players.

So, '________ plus _________ equals ________, could equate to something like 'Daniel Radcliffe's perfect little @rsehole' plus 'masturbating in a pool of child's tears' equals 'sex with Patrick Stewart'. (I've deliberately toned it down as I can't actually bring myself to type some of the stuff on some of the cards - the Jade Goody one being particularly offensive (and brilliant)).

If you get a chance play it go for it, best fun I've had in a long time. If you've already played it I'd be interested in the most offensive thing you saw.

We love playing this game. It does get quite shocking though!