Good Riddance 2014 - Page 4 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

l see the season of goodwill is well and truly over and the normal poison resumes on tamb with certain posters

Was just about to post the same mate. Some folk really do need to have a word with themselves.

Anyway all the best to everyone. Given my previous post it was a quiet one for me. Off out for a run shortly to work up an appetite for this steak pie. Happy days :)

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Was just about to post the same mate. Some folk really do need to have a word with themselves.

Anyway all the best to everyone. Given my previous post it was a quiet one for me. Off out for a run shortly to work up an appetite for this steak pie. Happy days :)

When we go to away games especially we are as nice a pie to each other but when some folk get on the tamb there are totally different folk pure nasty folk some of them calm down ffs . any way hope you enjoy your steak pie having a pie myself later on all the best to you and hope you have a gid swally the day

When we go to away games especially we are as nice a pie to each other but when some folk get on the tamb there are totally different folk pure nasty folk some of them calm down ffs . any way hope you enjoy your steak pie having a pie myself later on all the best to you and hope you have a gid swally the day

Totally agree bud

Nae swally for me but plenty time for that when the wee lad/lass arrives. Have a good one yourself mate.

Guest flumax

It's only recently that I found out that Bournemouth was historically part of Hampshire until it 'moved' in 1974.

My favourite 1974 move was Monmouthshire from england to Wales. Don't let anyone over 40 from Newport tell you they're Welsh.

Hope you have a cracking 2015 mate. Apart from when following yer team obviously :)

You too!! :ok:

I omitted my trip to Dortmund for the game as my highlight.

I went myself, flew to Munich and spent 2 days there having a tour around myself and visit plenty new boozers I had not visited before and enjoyed an afternoon supping in the sun at the Viktualienmarkt with a lady from Columbia and 3 old German folk.......fantastic fun!! I then took the train up to Dortmund for the game before training it back down and having a few more beers and a bite to eat before heading home again.

I was a little wary of going myself but I absolutely loved the trip! :cheers3:

You too!! :ok:

I omitted my trip to Dortmund for the game as my highlight.

I went myself, flew to Munich and spent 2 days there having a tour around myself and visit plenty new boozers I had not visited before and enjoyed an afternoon supping in the sun at the Viktualienmarkt with a lady from Columbia and 3 old German folk.......fantastic fun!! I then took the train up to Dortmund for the game before training it back down and having a few more beers and a bite to eat before heading home again.

I was a little wary of going myself but I absolutely loved the trip! :cheers3:

One of my highlights as well I must say. A load of us stayed in Dusseldorf which was jumping. The moment the ball hit the net for our equaliser and the following few minutes will stay with me forever.