Rangers V Hearts - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Does anyone know if this will be pay at the gate , or even if tix are available.

I quite fancy going along.

Could be a cracking game.

don't think it will be close to a sell out.

will I need to pop down to Ibrox to get a tik before Friday

Any thoughts Please....

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know if this will be pay at the gate , or even if tix are available.

Any thoughts Please....

It will definitely not sell out. Won't be pay at the gate though. You can buy tickets online and collect them at the ticket office on the day of the game.

Hearts end sold out, over 2000 jambos will be there

Bit of common sense shown with your allocation this time I see.

Will be a tight game I think. Personally don't buy into the 'Rangers were the better team until we got a man sent off' for the last match,. Personally thought it was pretty garbage from both sides and was heading for a 0-0. That's what I'll go for this time.

All the best anyway m8. Mind your Union Flag :ok:

I'd take 0-0 now, I still haven't seen anything that suggests Rangers have turned a corner though dropping Black is obviously a positive as is Mohsni being in Africa.

Agree with this and Hearts are a better side than us, no question.

Our problem with that is that we haven't really go anyone to step in. Our squad is littered with 'Blacks' and 'Moshnis'

Any thoughts Please....

I heard weans get in free...

Will be a tight game I think. Personally don't buy into the 'Rangers were the better team until we got a man sent off' for the last match,. Personally thought it was pretty garbage from both sides and was heading for a 0-0. That's what I'll go for this time.

I thought rangers did what Hibs have done well against us and pushed us high up the pitch which left us struggling to play out from the back.

That changed once you lot went down to 10 men and gave us the space we needed.

Yeah won't forget that, have been practicing rule Britannia all week so I blend in

Doubler Edited by hannibal smith

I thought rangers did what Hibs have done well against us and pushed us high up the pitch which left us struggling to play out from the back.

That changed once you lot went down to 10 men and gave us the space we needed.

Yeah won't forget that, have been practicing rule Britannia all week so I blend in

Aye fair shout although in fairness to them they at least tried to play a bit of fitba. We just lumped the ball forward and charged :-))

Looking for our neighbours to win this one. If they win this then I'd imagine the fans will be looking at the fixtures to see if they can win the league at Easter road.

Derby is 4th last game, would rather win it at tynecastle and then we can celebrate at Easter road and home to rangers on the last day of the season.

To be honest as long as we win it I don't really care

Derby is 4th last game, would rather win it at tynecastle and then we can celebrate at Easter road and home to rangers on the last day of the season.

To be honest as long as we win it I don't really care

Was just going to say that. Given how long it's been since you boys lifted a League title I would imagine getting over the line by any means possible would suit the vast majority of your fans