Rangers V Hearts - Page 6 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Surely the pitch could be cleared in 20 minutes? Its only an inch deep at Max.

Agree they managed to clear the boxes and the bylines very well surley with the time they had the whole pitch could have been cleared no bother. Mind the Scotland fans cleared a pitch much worse than that!

Anyone know what happens to bets?

Void mate. If part of a coupon your bet just won;t count towards it. If it's a single on match result/goalscorer etc it will be refunded.

Idiotic to start the match IMO. Not only was it a risk to players safety but I'm amazed the Police never stepped in given the conditions of the roads. The Jambos end wasn't full, which I can only imagine is due to a lot of their fans having a torrid time getting there given they sold all of their tickets.

Game was farcical and it looked like the conditions were only getting worse.

Having seen the way the players were skiting about I think he's wrong. Someone could've got a serious injury there...

Completely wrong IMO. 'I know what you are saying about Players safety and all of that but I really didn't think it looked that bad to play on' Where do you even begin with drivel like that? It was clear as day that the ball wasn't moving freely.