Dotcom / Big Norrie - Page 2 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm, hard to comment on this one, I suffered him on a few occasions and always thought he was a bit of a Bawbag, if I close my eyes and picture a typical nationalist, he encompassed everything I'd expect, in saying that I also enjoyed a good few days in his company ( Tablisi,) and will remember him fondly.

Genuinely gone to soon, stone mad, bonkers, and it's pish Scotland has lost him.

RIP Norrie xx

The jaicket...

Several years ago - 4-5? - I noticed the auld Levi 'shite' one was knackered. It was.

Anyway, as i was going up to Glasgow for the Christmas bash, as said I'd meet him and we'd have a natter and a drink.

So I met Norrie, wee Gaynor and, IIRC, Redz in ma hotel. (Not sure if we all met together, or individually?)

Anyway, I had a nearly new - albeit 15-year-old Levi denim in the wardrobe (it's a magic wardrobe where everything in it shrinks... ) so I thought Dotcom might get it on - and he did.

Dunno what he did with the 'If it's not Scottish it's shit' one though - but surely a collector's piece by now, I reckon.

I would do anything to have him ring me at daft 0'clock now but, wherever he is, he'll hopefully be making a bloody nuisance of himsel'.

He put me on to this, BTW: http://www.accuradio.com/player/54ba60774895c71eb39d9c67/

Anyone need a lift up from my neck of the woods - or close - just shout!

Hmm, hard to comment on this one, I suffered him on a few occasions and always thought he was a bit of a Bawbag, if I close my eyes and picture a typical nationalist, he encompassed everything I'd expect, in saying that I also enjoyed a good few days in his company ( Tablisi,) and will remember him fondly.

Genuinely gone to soon, stone mad, bonkers, and it's pish Scotland has lost him.

RIP Norrie xx

I have fond memories of tanking Bloody Mary's with him and you in that Irish boozer in Tbilisi before you fell unconscious

The jaicket...

Several years ago - 4-5? - I noticed the auld Levi 'shite' one was knackered. It was.

Anyway, as i was going up to Glasgow for the Christmas bash, as said I'd meet him and we'd have a natter and a drink.

So I met Norrie, wee Gaynor and, IIRC, Redz in ma hotel. (Not sure if we all met together, or individually?)

Anyway, I had a nearly new - albeit 15-year-old Levi denim in the wardrobe (it's a magic wardrobe where everything in it shrinks... ) so I thought Dotcom might get it on - and he did.

Dunno what he did with the 'If it's not Scottish it's shit' one though - but surely a collector's piece by now, I reckon.

I would do anything to have him ring me at daft 0'clock now but, wherever he is, he'll hopefully be making a bloody nuisance of himsel'.

He put me on to this, BTW: http://www.accuradio.com/player/54ba60774895c71eb39d9c67/

Anyone need a lift up from my neck of the woods - or close - just shout!

God I forgot about that

I only knew Norrie via the tamb and despite both campaigning in the glasgow east by-election our paths never crossed. IIRC he was always out putting posters up lamp posts.

I'd occasionally get late night calls from Norrie in which he'd educate me on how to win at internet poker and always discuss how Scotland will win independence.

RIP Norrie

I only knew Norrie via the tamb and despite both campaigning in the glasgow east by-election our paths never crossed. IIRC he was always out putting posters up lamp posts.

I'd occasionally get late night calls from Norrie in which he'd educate me on how to win at internet poker and always discuss how Scotland will win independence.

RIP Norrie

Surely you mean early morning calls :lol: Our conversations would normally end with " Norrie will you fek off and let me sleep ".