Dotcom / Big Norrie - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So sad to break the news of the passing of a mate of mine and many of you on here.Scotland has lost a great fan and patriot. Dotcom Norrie passed away around 9pm last night after a short illness.

R I P mate,will miss your high fives.

10151752_727081673980890_695128510975334

Edited by peever1745

I can't say we were ever mates, but I'm shocked to hear this. His heart was always in the right place.

Another one to remember over a dram the day Scotland gains its freedom, there are too many already...

I was truly stunned where I was told of this. I had thought he was recovering.

A heidcase of the highest order - in the nicest possible way.

First encountered Norrie just outside the Gare Du Nord as he was interacting with the England Rugby Squad's team bus.

Ed, his brother will post them on his FB page when arrangements have been made - will let you know.

BTW how do you get a hold of a mod/admin these days to merge my other thread to this one?

Edited by Mod11
Your wish is our command - email Admin@tamb.net

Didn't know him personally but were friends via facebook since the referendum campaign started so was in contact via there. He used one of my photo's as his profile pic for the last year or so from when a few of us went up Ben Bhraggie with a massive saltire and the 50ft End London Rule banner.

A good patriot who helped start our inevitable journey towards independence.