Account Deletion - Technical Support - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Account Deletion

the_observer

You know, technically speaking, and i only raise this as we are in the technical support forum... this is a suicide thread in disguise.

But anyway P. Scouser has blazed the trail on this - ask to be banned, best you can do, can't erase your existence.

Tale care Mr the_observer. See you on the other side.

Remember when we had our secret forum thplinth, using banned members like ron and Pete Zazzupas profiles to chat on.

me you pistonbroke and a few other folk.

That's right - you could post on banned members profiles and have a chat room within a dead persons body.

edit: ahhh the good old days.

Edited by thplinth

Google yourself find out your name is on the TAMB then engage in a discussion about using a holocaust survivor for monetary gain with someone , then everything disappears like it never happened.

trying to recall other deletion events to give you a few options.

You think you've found a place to converse with your peers then in pops the schlemiel, trying to censor us. As long as it spares us another chapter of "the dullards connoisseurs guide to airport lounges and carriers" i guess we can tolerate it's presence.

So you're not me and as someone said once.

And there's a million of us just like me

Who cuss like me, who just don't give a badger like me

Who dress like me, walk, talk and act like me

And just might be the next best thing.... but not quite me

Edited by phart

Christ, this has grown arms and legs.

I didn't want a "suicide thread" because I'm not that egotistical to think anyone cares. I didn't realise an enquiry in the technical forum would get replies.

My question was based on the feeling that (1) I don't have the time or inclination to debate stuff online; (2) I'm not going to Scotland games due to work and family commitments so not contributing to anything; (3) I'm not enjoying arguing with people online that I'd probably happily have a pint with in real life despite the teams they support; (4) I'm a bit fed up with the persona I've created on here that I don't recognise in real life.

I dunno, maybe it's the time of the year.

Honestly, it's not a suicide thread, i'm just asking.

Christ, this has grown arms and legs.

I didn't want a "suicide thread" because I'm not that egotistical to think anyone cares. I didn't realise an enquiry in the technical forum would get replies.

My question was based on the feeling that (1) I don't have the time or inclination to debate stuff online; (2) I'm not going to Scotland games due to work and family commitments so not contributing to anything; (3) I'm not enjoying arguing with people online that I'd probably happily have a pint with in real life despite the teams they support; (4) I'm a bit fed up with the persona I've created on here that I don't recognise in real life.

I dunno, maybe it's the time of the year.

Honestly, it's not a suicide thread, i'm just asking.

yep. definitely a suicide thread. :wink2: