The Rangers V Hibs - 900 Tickets For Away Fans - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Rangers V Hibs - 900 Tickets For Away Fans

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A skint The Rangers sells Hibs 900 tickets.

No wonder you are skint.

As the TV cameras are there again on Friday is there going to be another "peaceful demonstration"?

J

There's talk of a total boycott on Saturday. While I don't think you'll ever get that it wouldn't surprise me if the crowd was a good bit lower than yesterday.

There's talk of a total boycott on Saturday. While I don't think you'll ever get that it wouldn't surprise me if the crowd was a good bit lower than yesterday.

I predict the attendance on Saturday will be close to zero...

Only problem is a large number of the boycotters are season ticket holders so The Rangers already have their dosh. It's next season that'll hurt - if they don't go up I can see their ST sales being less than 10k which would give them further financial headaches.

Only problem is a large number of the boycotters are season ticket holders so The Rangers already have their dosh. It's next season that'll hurt - if they don't go up I can see their ST sales being less than 10k which would give them further financial headaches.

If we don't go up but have regime change ST sales will be at a decent level. If we do somehow manage to spawn our way through the playoffs (should be get that far) then ST levels will plummet if the current board is still in situ.

Hibs asked for more tickets and Rangers advised they weren't going to give us anymore on police advise.

If the police can cope with an OF game then surely they can handle 1500 Hibs fans coming to Glasgow?

Normally the allocation they give us is enough but there seems to be more demand for this match.

If we don't go up but have regime change ST sales will be at a decent level. If we do somehow manage to spawn our way through the playoffs (should be get that far) then ST levels will plummet if the current board is still in situ.

If Rangers don't go up, you might be lucky if there's a Rangers to support next season.

Hibs asked for more tickets and Rangers advised they weren't going to give us anymore on police advise.

If the police can cope with an OF game then surely they can handle 1500 Hibs fans coming to Glasgow?

Normally the allocation they give us is enough but there seems to be more demand for this match.

Maybe The Rangers can't afford to pay for the additional policing required?

Maybe The Rangers can't afford to pay for the additional policing required?

This is a good point. I'm not that well versed in policing operations for a game. I just thought that there would already be enough police to handle a few more away fans than having to pay for extra.

A skint The Rangers sells Hibs 900 tickets.

No wonder you are skint.

As the TV cameras are there again on Friday is there going to be another "peaceful demonstration"?

J

That's always been the allocation at Ibrox.

They never increased it when big teams like Aberdeen were in town so they're hardly gonna do it for lower league shite like Hibs.

(No offence like).

That also depends on the regime change. If it's Ashley in charge...

They never increased it when big teams like Aberdeen were in town so they're hardly gonna do it for lower league shite like Hibs.

(No offence like).

We've had over 900 in recent years at Ibrox.

We had something like 1300 there in cup this year. Should have been a lot more had it not been a Sunday lunchtime. As it turned out, it was 1300 more than that shower of shite in Killie shirts deserved that day.

(No offence like).

Celtic? Last month v Hearts, last Scottish Cup game v Hibs (0-3) we had the whole of the stand behind the goals.

Your answer clearly is pish.

No offence taken.

J

Edited by Bristolhibby

Hibs should be allocated as many as they want since the home fans dont want to go then let Hibs get the whole stand behind goal if they want, its rangers that are missing out on money

Hibs should be allocated as many as they want since the home fans dont want to go then let Hibs get the whole stand behind goal if they want, its rangers that are missing out on money

I dont think Ashley cares about money - he is trying to burn through that £10m asap.