The Rangers V Hibs - 900 Tickets For Away Fans - Page 7 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Rangers V Hibs - 900 Tickets For Away Fans

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should have been a penalty just before hibs' second goal. Strange cos I thought we got all decisions our way at ibrox...

It took me 4 replays before I realised that it was the Hibs player who handled the ball and not the Rangers player.

McLean is an utter clown, but I do think it was difficult to pick up.

Rangers didn't play terribly, but they could still be there now and they wouldn't have scored. Hibs won just by being organised.

Are the bears seriously contenting themselves with that level of performance last night?

Yet another "must win" game lost & no goals again. Hibs have looked good to me this season, but I thought they were terrible last night - they didn't have to be particularly good in the end.

Now being dragged into a fight for the playoffs & in terrible form. If this is how low the bar has been set, I've heard it all now.

It took me 4 replays before I realised that it was the Hibs player who handled the ball and not the Rangers player.

McLean is an utter clown, but I do think it was difficult to pick up.

Rangers didn't play terribly, but they could still be there now and they wouldn't have scored. Hibs won just by being organised.

Not saying it was easy but it was a penalty.

Good to see Kenneth putting words in mouths of gers fans. Don't think anyone has said they are happy with limping into the play offs but we are reasonably acknowledging the difficult circumstances of the team, which is obviously not conducive to consistent performances.

Are the bears seriously contenting themselves with that level of performance last night?

No. We were better than we were against Raith but still pish. I thought Boyd actually had a semi decent game and was holding it up laying it off relatively well but there was no movement around him. Law was anonymous again, Miller ran a lot but nothing else and I've yet to see anything in Vuckic that says he won't be another Mervan Cellik/Juan Ortiz type player. It speaks volume when Kyle Hutton is your teams best player on the night.

Not saying it was easy but it was a penalty.

I agree, it was a penalty.

It was just really hard to see at the time.

Thing is, for all Rangers possession, they barely threatened the goal in the 2nd half. Even in the first half, most of their efforts were from distance.

I'm not sure Hibs played particularly well, but they didn't have to.

"The Rangers" are awful. They'll drop a lot more points before the end of the season,c'mon QoS&Falkirk, there's a play off place or two up for grabs!

Yeah hearts need a maximum of 27 from 39 to win the league.

That's assuming rangers win all their 45 points available which won't happen

No. We were better than we were against Raith but still pish. I thought Boyd actually had a semi decent game and was holding it up laying it off relatively well but there was no movement around him. Law was anonymous again, Miller ran a lot but nothing else and I've yet to see anything in Vuckic that says he won't be another Mervan Cellik/Juan Ortiz type player. It speaks volume when Kyle Hutton is your teams best player on the night.

From what i've seen of a few tv games, Hutton appears to be one of the few who cares.

I still think rangers will go up in the play offs, I hope I'm wrong and both Edinburgh clubs are promoted.

The only way we've got a chance of going up is if there is a change of management post EGM. Given that we've got 3 away games between now and then and confidence couldn't be any lower I can see us dropping points there as well.