Three Young Good Looking Muslims Shot In The Head By Ugly Atheist - Page 4 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Three Young Good Looking Muslims Shot In The Head By Ugly Atheist

Scotty one of the problems is the way you push your beliefs on people here. You my not think you are pushing it but seen from others view it is getting pushed. I commend what you are trying to do and applaud your unwavering belief but if someone does not wish to believe then you pushing them will not convert them if anything it will only push them further away. As the plinth says you can at times come across as a fanatic such as those you talk against. That just ends up with folk getting fed up with what you are saying and them abusing you.

As to my westboro\ Isis post it was of the top of my head to show that every religion has mutters and no religion is free from them. I'm sure if I put the effort in I could find stuff on extremists who called themselves Christian such as in andymac's post

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apart from the insane, what are some of those examples?

I think you have gotten twisted in your own logic.

John 16:2 speaks of people killing Christians.

Your job is to give examples of Bible-believing Christians killing in the name of the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.

My job? You're handing out jobs now are you? Tell you what, I'll give you a list when you can prove that Stalin and Pol Pot did what they did because they were athesit.

John 16:2 speaks of folk think they're acting on behalf of God, when in fact they were mistaken.

That's the problem with the Bible, its so open to interpretation and frequently contradicts itself. Not a problem in itself, however some folk take it as gospel...

ISIS isn't a small minority either. There are the majority of whole countries that think like that.

My guess (and it's only a guess) is that approximately 2.5% of everyone who ever lived will go to heaven.

That's a small percentage, but a very large number.

First point, what countries are these and how can you say the whole population thinks like ISIS, where is your evidence?

Second point just deserves a :-)) . Show me the evidence again...

http://www.flamewarriorsguide.com/warriorshtm/deacon.htm

deacon.jpg

"Be he a Baptist, Scientologist or Zoroastrian, in the heat of battle Deacon will call down Divine retribution on all net sinners, and will never miss an opportunity to blather endlessly about his religion. Deacon is fervent and earnest, but seldom contributes anything of interest or substance to the discussion. Occasionally Tireless Rebutter or Philosopher will rouse themselves engage Deacon in battle, but they soon lose interest because of his utter predictability."

Sounds like an interesting fairy tale you tell your kids to make them behave

It would be a given that God knows more than mortals.

I shouldn't be so flippant about other peoples beliefs...

You can defend religion/the idea of religion all you like but that path is a futile one.

It's the road to nowhere.

... but all this you're either saved or unsaved stuff is beyond ridicule.

There's no inbetween.

A person either accepts or rejects Jesus' sacrifice on the cross.

There's no Inbetween

A person either accepts or rejects Jesus' sacrifice on the cross.

I'm comfortable with my lack of faith. I don't think you should fake these beliefs and at 31 I don't believe in Jesus as told by the bible and reject all religion on a personal level.

People should be left to find their own way, don't think preaching helps

Which is a bit of a shame for all those people who never even got the choice.

Who never got the choice?

(I can't make a connection to your post from that link.)

If you are asking what about those that die without hearing the Word, then...

1. If they haven't reached the age of accountability (where they are able to understand the difference between right and wrong), or if they are (say) mentally challenged, then they would go to heaven.

2. If they were adults and lived in deepest, darkest wherever, then God would judge their heart (as they would still know the difference between doing 'good and doing bad').

Regarding the link... It's important to know the difference between murder and killing.

The Sixth Commandment from Exodus 20:13 is "You shall not murder."

you-shall-not-murder-exodus-2013.png

All murder is killing, but not all killing is murder.

Ted Bundy (for example) was a murderer.

An allied soldier who landed on D-Day (my Dad for example) wouldn't at all be thought of in the same light.

Both would have taken life, yes, but the first would take pleasure from his deeds in the situations that he went out of his way to create, while the second faithfully carried out a duty that time and circumstance had placed upon him.

The article talks of war and how one side has had to organize in order to protect themselves from the other.

International law and common sense allow this.

War crimes, however, are never justifiable.

I'm comfortable with my lack of faith. I don't think you should fake these beliefs and at 31 I don't believe in Jesus as told by the bible and reject all religion on a personal level.

I didn't repent (properly) until I was 45. Best thing that ever happened to me.

People should be left to find their own way...

They are.

...don't think preaching helps

It's pretty much the only way.

"So faith comes from hearing, and hearing through the word of Christ." Romans 10:17

Scotty actually talks the talk ans walks the walk and gets a large amount of abuse for doing so.

Par for the course, mate. (Hope you are well. :wink2: )

I do get a bit baffled amount the number 11 Scotty quotes a wee bit, i don't know the importance of that number...

The Biblical antichrist is symbolised as the 11th horn in the Book of Daniel.

The illuminati are using (among other things) numerology in connection with staged world events to bring him to the global platform (and I just remind folk about that).

And that is for the Lord alone to judge, not any one of us.

Absolutely, it's just that you won't be able to make any changes after 'the gates of life' have closed.

Once you die, it's a done deal.

Living how you want and hoping for the best would be the height of foolishness.

Scotty one of the problems is the way you push your beliefs on people here.

I don't.

I confidently present my Bible-based worldview.

People are free to take it or leave it.

You my not think you are pushing it but seen from others view it is getting pushed.

The truth that I present takes folk out of their comfort zone.

That's what they don't like.

How irresponsible of me would it be to try and sugarcoat hell?

I commend what you are trying to do and applaud your unwavering belief but if someone does not wish to believe then you pushing them will not convert them if anything it will only push them further away.

And they keep reading because...

As the plinth says you can at times come across as a fanatic such as those you talk against.

Thplinth has his own ideas about what existence should be according to his own heart and mind's approval.

I merely removed myself from the equation, sought what is, and humbly accepted it.

That just ends up with folk getting fed up with what you are saying and them abusing you.

So, not care about folk headed for hell just to avoid hassle? (No can do.)

As to my westboro\ Isis post it was of the top of my head to show that every religion has mutters and no religion is free from them.

And I got that.

I'm sure if I put the effort in I could find stuff on extremists who called themselves Christian such as in andymac's post

Take your time. (Andy didn't succeed in doing that btw.)

Scotty seems a nice guy, but when it comes to religion he is a fruit loop.

God doesn't exist, however, if he does he is a vindictive evil who must take joy in hundreds of millions of people's misery.

It's only ever 'lost' people who 'find' him, to me that is quite damning.

Born, live, die.

The Biblical antichrist is symbolised as the 11th horn in the Book of Daniel.

The illuminati are using (among other things) numerology in connection with staged world events to bring him to the global platform (and I just remind folk about that).

Scotty, can I ask why if the illuminati are so powerful that they don't just reveal this 'guy' to the world and be done with it instead of the symbolism and staged events?

Scotty, can I ask why if the illuminati are so powerful that they don't just reveal this 'guy' to the world and be done with it instead of the symbolism and staged events?

Because it would give him jack shit to moan about.

Because it would give him jack shit to moan about.

And how can they produce something that doesn't even exist?

An allied soldier who landed on D-Day (my Dad for example) wouldn't at all be thought of in the same light.

Both would have taken life, yes, but the first would take pleasure from his deeds in the situations that he went out of his way to create, while the second faithfully carried out a duty that time and circumstance had placed upon him.

And the German soldiers machine gunning your Dad on the beach, are you issuing them with a 'get out of jail free card' as well.

Scotty

The first and most important membership rule of being part of the Christian club is you agree not to kill any other human being in any circumstances .End of story.By killing or attempting to kill another human being you have never met ,must be classed as murder or self defence .The fact you are on a battle field with the sole purpose of killing another human being constitutes no defence.

The soldiers in d day had a choice .They chose to kill .The real Christians refused to be put in a situation where they may have had to kill.They were conscientious objectors and were jailed by their Christian state for refusing to kill.If you were a Christian you would think these would be the people you would look up to.Not a so called Christian who has traveled thousands of miles to kill another so called Christian

Scotty 95% of the soldiers in the first world war considered themselves Christians .If they really were Christians not a shot would have been fired.All they had to do was refuse and quote the first rule of the club.None of them were Christians.If you set up the rules and break the most important rule surely it must debar you from the club.

The first world war should have been the end for Christianity and its blatant hypocrisy.It just proves that it exists only in peoples heads.its just words with no behavioral evidence to follow the rulebook .Few if any are able to keep to the most basis rules and then they are told if they break the rules its okay if they admit it.But if the leader of the Christians was himself a violent bigot what chance did they ever have.Christianity just isn't Christian Scotty ...It never was

Edited by Wine bibber

Scotty

The first and most important membership rule of being part of the Christian club is you agree not to kill any other human being in any circumstances

Scotty is going down the route that the commandment is 'thou shall not murder' not 'thou shall not kill', a big difference.

Murder being dependent on what the ruling classes decide, which side of the fence you are on,whether you are winning or losing, whether you have one or lost and which sky fairy you believe in.

• 1 year later...
On 22/02/2015 at 0:22 PM, Eisegerwind said:

Scotty is going down the route that the commandment is 'thou shall not murder' not 'thou shall not kill', a big difference.

Murder being dependent on what the ruling classes decide, which side of the fence you are on,whether you are winning or losing, whether you have one or lost and which sky fairy you believe in.

The murder or killing of a fellow human being, call it what you want, can only be the act of an irrational, destabilised person.  Destabilised by mental defect or by political or religious brain washing. Either way it's still an insane act that any normal stable person, with all their facilities intact, would find abhorant.

I've always found it strange that some people can avoid a straight 'murder' charge, on the strength of being mentally incapable, and use it as a viable  excuse, while others who takes another persons life and termed normal, don't qualify as insane?

Surely whatever, you have to be physchologically deranged at some level to take another's life.

Edited by mingin'

1 minute ago, mingin' said:

The murder or killing of a fellow human being, call it what you want, can only be the act of an irrational, destabilised person.  Destabilised by mental defect or by political or religious brain washing. Either way it's still an insane act that any normal stable person, with all their facilities intact, would find abhorant.

I've always found it strange that some people can avoid a straight 'murder' charge, on the strength of being mentally incapable, anduse it as a viable  excuse, while others who takes another persons life and termed normal, don't qualify as insane?

Surely whatever, you have to be physchologically deranged at some level to take another's life.

You gonnae tell me how you ken my Faither ya bam? :lol:

On 2/12/2015 at 0:38 AM, Ormond said:
On 2/11/2015 at 11:27 PM, kumnio said:

1, It's America, people get shot and killed every hour.

I have just finished watching the news tonight. They stated that in only 4 years in Chicago there have been 10,000 shootings. Unreal!

Hopefully they all aim at Trump on his next visit.