My Book - Page 6 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

I would have loved to get on fun house when I was young :)

I would have loved to get on those twins

(when I was about 12!)

edit: just looked them up - they're 43 now! One twin has defo aged better than the other.

You can book them for 'coroprate events'....

http://www.funhousetwins.co.uk/

Edited by Maq

A few sales shy of 300 - a bawhair, to be precise. Anyone fancy nudging us past?

Just bought it on paperback. Going on holiday in July so will save it for then

I am also 28, and was a bit of a kerby maestro in my time B)

Done. I'll save for some garden reading.

Brilliant, thanks. Enjoy! Be sure to let us know what you think, and leave a wee review if you like it :)

Back onto this again. I got side tracked with something else.

Now onto TV shows. I would have loved to get on fun house when I was young :)

An era of unrivalled class when it came to TV and film :)

And the twins wurny too bad either.

Just bought it on paperback. Going on holiday in July so will save it for then

I am also 28, and was a bit of a kerby maestro in my time B)

Good man, much obliged. Enjoy your holiday and be sure to let us know what you think!

Brilliant, thanks. Enjoy! Be sure to let us know what you think, and leave a wee review if you like it :)

An era of unrivalled class when it came to TV and film :)

And the twins wurny too bad either.

Good man, much obliged. Enjoy your holiday and be sure to let us know what you think!

What was the show where you had the contestant trying to get over a chequered floor and the baddy was blindfolded trying to hit them with a stick? They had to get into one of 3 doors available? It may have been part of a bigger show. Like Going Live or something.

On a side note. We ended up at a party in John Alfords (ofGrange Hill fame) flat after the game at Wembley. Think it's safe to say he had made some pretty poor choices since Londons burning.

Edited by Angus_Young

What was the show where you had the contestant trying to get over a chequered floor and the baddy was blindfolded trying to hit them with a stick? They had to get into one of 3 doors available? It may have been part of a bigger show. Like Going Live or something.

I thought it may have been knightmare, but that was something different. That's going to annoy me now. Mind, did one of the doors not have a lion or something like that behind it?

still got mine on the kindle, saving it now for the summer holidays, I will get round to reading it!

Reviews look excellent on Amazon by the way, well done.

Cheers buddy. Been really pleased with the reaction.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incredible_Games

This just totally reinforces why I wrote the book, I love stuff like this - I hadn't even thought about that show in twenty years and you and that Wiki article have transported me back to sitting in my mums living room shouting at the player to move a certain way on the board. Brilliant.

I have laughed out loud on so many occasions reading this I have lost count :lol:

Signing out

Scotlands self proclaimed Kerby Champion 1988- 2015 :ok:

Great to hear mate, that's exactly what I wanted for folk but you go through phases writing the book on your own over a period of years - from initially thinking you've written some laugh a minute material to hating every word on the page by the time you're on your fiftieth proof read and starting to worry that it's not in the least bit funny!

Cheers buddy. Been really pleased with the reaction.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incredible_Games

This just totally reinforces why I wrote the book, I love stuff like this - I hadn't even thought about that show in twenty years and you and that Wiki article have transported me back to sitting in my mums living room shouting at the player to move a certain way on the board. Brilliant.

Great to hear mate, that's exactly what I wanted for folk but you go through phases writing the book on your own over a period of years - from initially thinking you've written some laugh a minute material to hating every word on the page by the time you're on your fiftieth proof read and starting to worry that it's not in the least bit funny!

Definetley funny man. I had to try and keep quiet so i didnt wake folk in the house at night. Edited by Kirk

What was the show where you had the contestant trying to get over a chequered floor and the baddy was blindfolded trying to hit them with a stick? They had to get into one of 3 doors available?

Is that not the masons you are thinking about?

Edited by Larky Masher