My Book - Page 9 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 sales away from 600. Surely we can find a few TAMBers who can help push it over the line? :)

3 required now

After almost a year of your capitalist self promotion I finally caved in and purchased a copy. A combination of it being payday and several pints of Stella. :ok:

I'm a capitalist pig and I won't rest until I get my gold plated mansion.

Two more sales and we're at 600. Mwu ha ha, etc.

Edited to say cheers to Big Col for buying it. Don't want to forget the little guy on my way to fame, superstardom and an early death at the hands of heroin.

Edited by Dillinger

Is Kerby 2 on the way Graeme ?

Thoroughly enjoyed the first, very funny and a great read. Brought back many fond memories. :ok:

Dont know if my spam folder could cope with all the review requests from him! :-))

btw, hope so, great read and thoroughly reccomend it. :ok:

Edited by giblet

Is Kerby 2 on the way Graeme ?

Thoroughly enjoyed the first, very funny and a great read. Brought back many fond memories. :ok:

I'm about 40,000 words into the next book. Aiming for around the 70 mark again. God knows when I'll finish it though, writing is squeezed in around work and family.

... Anything? :wub:

Too late for you, you've bought it already.

Dont know if my spam folder could cope with all the review requests from him! :-))

btw, hope so, great read and thoroughly reccomend it. :ok:

Review requests? It was only a few... dozen...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Delighted to announce the follow up to "KERBY", out next month. It's erotic fiction: think a cross between Mills & Boon and 50 Shades of Grey. It's called "BOABY".

mills-and-boon.jpg

I can also reveal the first line is the same as Kerby's - 'It remains the only time I’ve ever had my erect penis out in the middle of a supermarket.'

More details soon.

• 11 months later...