Best Broadband Deals - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

hello lads + lassies moving house in a few weeks just wondering if any of you knowledgeable people out there know the best deals to get as to regards fibre broadband have been with orange for 8 years and also contract is coming to an end and EE customer service is shite to say the least so looking for a provider kind regards where's the pies

DO NOT GET BT. And don't get but tv its utter crap. But home hub 5 won't connect to any Apple products without restarting it at least once a day. Hate to say this but I wish I never changed from Sky.

I was thinking about going to BT just for the sport.

Not sure I will.

J

DO NOT GET BT. And don't get but tv its utter crap. But home hub 5 won't connect to any Apple products without restarting it at least once a day. Hate to say this but I wish I never changed from Sky.

Never had a problem connecting any apple products to my homehub 5. Agree with you about the TV only good thing was being able to scroll back rather than having to troll through pages to find a progam

2nd time today so far had to restart home hub 5 to connect iPad to net. BT said Apple products connect a 5 mhs and that's the issue, they said connect a 2.5 mhs and will connect. Not tried that yet but I paid to be connected to fastest service which they are not delivering. (Mhs) not sure if correct terminology.

Thanks for the link l see all the compare the market mob where up in front of the home affairs select committee they don't seen as clear cut as there made out to be apparently some of them where getting 20% from the energy companies for promoting there sites plus a percentage from other companies

Been with plusnet for 8 years now. Good consistent service. On unlimited broadband at a steal of £6.99 a month for my loyalty (put me on that last year after my useage went through the roof with smart tv and netflix subscription.

BT not letting me watch BT Sport online despite me quite clearly using BT internet as they say i've got my password wrong is rather annoying.

If they don't sort this by 3.30pm there'll be trouble.

Tweet them @BTCare - they're very good.