Back Pain... - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Back Pain...

Guest allyc

Been to physio,taking pain killers,using heat pads and still in agony on a daily basis.got a back magic thing off amazon but it's shyte.any other suggestions?

Try and keep active. I know its hard!

I damaged my back in a car crash and was given physio, it worked after a while but was a long journey. At the start I couldn't put my socks on I was in so much pain.

Once your back gets better you must keep doing your exercises! Thats the hard bit.

Get well soon. :ok:

Edited by Robroysboy

Have trouble myself with sciatica and can be very painful number of things you can do to ease the pain try to massage the lower back against the wall with a tennis ball try to massage the buttocks as the helps the blood flow around the muscles there for easing the pain also at night if you can put a pillow between your legs this helps with pressure on the lower spine maybe try sleeping on the floor for a night or 2 or some gentle back stretching depending on the severity of your pain they do now say that the best thing for lower back pain is to move as much as possible this was some of the things that my chiropractor told me to do and yes it does help

No, definitely not funny. (Sorry.)

Away you go Scotty with your apologies, it was funny. Sorry Flora but your nosebleed was the reverse of the story described as " you had to be there" in your case it was more "you had to not be there but on the TAMB" I honestly never thought a thread about bleeding eyes would make me snort with laughter.

I went to a cyropractic Dr . They have sored me out.. it takes a wee while and costs a few ££ but worth every penny..

This.

Chiropractor had me sorted in about 10 sessions but felt the difference from day 1 defos worth the money. Not has any issues since.