Preston - Page 2 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

I'd recommend the Black Horse which someone mentioned further up. It's a lovely old school boozer with little rooms and well kept beer.

Then it depends what you like go north down Friargate and you've got all the studenty pubs- there's the Black Bull, Dog and Partridge, Roper Hall, O'Neills, Lamb and Packet and Adelphi.

Avoid the Wetherspoon's though as it's a dodgy as a spoons beside a job centre should be. There's a nightclub called Blitz there as well.

Or else go south on to Church Street and you've all the city centre bars- there's a Yates, Popworld, Vodka Revolution and another Spoons. There's a nightclub that used to be called Tokyo Joe's and a few other late night pubs.

On Fox Street back towards the train you have Kuckoo and Beachcomber which are nice for Preston- cocktaily late night bars.

The Conti isn't worth the trek anymore- good pub but a bit a victim of its own success now.

If you know where you're staying about or what any other tips let me know.

I believe there are two? strip clubs in town but PASTA mick knows more about that sort of thing than me.

I'd recommend the Black Horse which someone mentioned further up. It's a lovely old school boozer with little rooms and well kept beer.

Then it depends what you like go north down Friargate and you've got all the studenty pubs- there's the Black Bull, Dog and Partridge, Roper Hall, O'Neills, Lamb and Packet and Adelphi.

Avoid the Wetherspoon's though as it's a dodgy as a spoons beside a job centre should be. There's a nightclub called Blitz there as well.

Or else go south on to Church Street and you've all the city centre bars- there's a Yates, Popworld, Vodka Revolution and another Spoons. There's a nightclub that used to be called Tokyo Joe's and a few other late night pubs.

On Fox Street back towards the train you have Kuckoo and Beachcomber which are nice for Preston- cocktaily late night bars.

The Conti isn't worth the trek anymore- good pub but a bit a victim of its own success now.

If you know where you're staying about or what any other tips let me know.

I believe there are two? strip clubs in town but PASTA mick knows more about that sort of thing than me.

Cheers Lenbo.

Heading down Saturday afternoon having the night in Preston (staying in the Holiday Inn) then leaving for Anfield on the 9am Train on Sunday.

Thanks for the help :ok:

Edited by Glasgowmancity