Celtic V Better Together Fc - Page 10 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Celtic V Better Together Fc

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do enjoy seeing that some folks still live with the school/gang/mob/scheme code that one of the worst things in the world is to "grass". I imagine they also refer to the police as the "filth"........

Haha I was thinking the same thing. Don't think I've seen the word used so extensively since school.

We don't normally speak about private conversations, but I'll make an exception in this case.

I initiated a Private Conversation with ek_celt by sending this:-

"You posted "so it seems the mods are complicit."

1. We're not aware of you reporting anyone.

2. If we were, we would not be discussing it with anyone.

Please retract."

I later sent this:-

"OK - I missed that report

But the post that you quoted has nothing to do with us.

I think someone is adding two plus two.

We do NOT discuss reportings outwith our little group.

And the person you quoted is NOT part of the Admin/Mod team."

Later still, I sent this:-

"It would appear that the Mods and Admin that did see your report felt no need to take any action.

The board is none the better for people making completely unsubstantiated claims about "leaks" from the Mod/Admin team."

I'm not aware of how or why "forgot" came into the conversation.

I did not adopt "radio silence". The Mod/Admin team did not have a meeting and decide to adopt "radio silence".

What happened was - I went to bed.

There are a few folk on here who will never give you an even break EK Celt, no matter how much you try but tartanjon is not one of them.

Other than that I understand you wanting to leave but I really do. I am just surprised it took this long to be honest.

Haha I was thinking the same thing. Don't think I've seen the word used so extensively since school.

What a belter of a thread - perhaps the most ridiculous I've ever read on here, which is saying something.

For all I've spent most of the last few years winding up yourself, Larky & Eddard, I don't remember it ever getting personal. Some really disappointing stuff from the Aberdeen fans on here of late though & I don't blame EK for getting to the stage he's had enough.

It's just fitba FFS & hopefully it's a good game today, which we can all have a bit of banter about.

What a belter of a thread - perhaps the most ridiculous I've ever read on here, which is saying something.

For all I've spent most of the last few years winding up yourself, Larky & Eddard, I don't remember it ever getting personal. Some really disappointing stuff from the Aberdeen fans on here of late though & I don't blame EK for getting to the stage he's had enough.

It's just fitba FFS & hopefully it's a good game today, which we can all have a bit of banter about.

Lots of nonsense happenings. But embarrassing for quite a few. Certainly not limited in any way to Aberdeen fans though. I've actually changed my view of Celtic very recently and solely as a result of some posters here.

Anyway, I think another attempt to steer this to football is warranted.

Hayes starts.

Anyway, I think another attempt to steer this to football is warranted.

Hayes starts.

Big plus for Aberdeen. No excuses not to have a real go at Celtic today. Get them on the back foot early and hope that Craig Gordon has a bit more of a "human" display!

Well that was an entertaining way to spend 20 minutes on a Sunday morning. No Rangers in the top flight for you all to focus your venom on and you boys start turning on each other like a Uruguayan rugby team lost in the Andes!!

The craziest revelation was from the mod that using alan brazil's name as a club to beat someone didn't need action. In the context of previous action. If you want to verbally spar, don't pick up victims of sexual abuse as your club.