Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside. - Page 286 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside.

Speirs  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Was Speirs talking the truth or lying

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

I'd be surprised if you didn't frequent Follow Follow or Rangers Media.

:lol: Prepared to be surprised.

Although I have clicked on Rangers media a couple of times when it's been linked to on here.

It's strange how King has become the top man without being the biggest shareholder and having no money to take Rangers forward.

As far as I'm aware he is the biggest single shareholder. He has the support of other shareholders of substantial size. Not strange - exactly how the vast majority of companies operate.

Easdales now looking to sue the rangers board over vote rigging at the agm. Potentially very serious if true.

And if my Aunty had baws she'd be my Uncle!

You always believe what the Easdales say? Because they've only recently tried to become legit after making their money in very dodgy circumstances, if the stories are to be believed.

You always believe what the Easdales say? Because they've only recently tried to become legit after making their money in very dodgy circumstances, if the stories are to be believed.

Not the easdales, just saw stories in the papers. Are we only to believe the good news?

The notice for this was announced about 6 months back. They haven't complied to a Legal request - it's a non story.

They excluded 10% of the shareholders votes from the agm vote to try and force through resolution 10. If the complaint is up held it could be a serious matter.

I can't read more than the first few lines due to the paywall.

I'd be surprised and disappointed if the rules didn't allow the Board to do this. The Easdales deserve nothing from the club for their incompetence and stupidity.

I can't read more than the first few lines due to the paywall.

I'd be surprised and disappointed if the rules didn't allow the Board to do this. The Easdales deserve nothing from the club for their incompetence and stupidity.

Maybe but they actually put their own money in to keep the lights on. More than king has done.

The don't get close to King on the dodginess scale :lol: