Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside. - Page 346 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside.

Speirs  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Was Speirs talking the truth or lying

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

10 minutes ago, theweestevie said:

Rangers Media seems to be a special place, the views of the majoirty on there seem vastly different than all of the Rangers supporting people I know.

If they had any self awareness, they'd make it private.

It's funny, but also worrying that these cretins exist.

What would you have to say to be censored on it?

:lol:

6 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

If they had any self awareness, they'd make it private.

It's funny, but also worrying that these cretins exist.

What would you have to say to be censored on it?

:lol:

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?/topic/301081-lift-joeys-suspension-while-were-still-in-the-race/

all you need to do is mention joey barton :lol::lol:

"priest gobbling cock socket, seriously you're sister and mum are not going to wait all day while you post on a Rangers forum, get yourself back in the bedroom and enjoy the rest of your day weirdo"

28 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?/topic/301081-lift-joeys-suspension-while-were-still-in-the-race/

all you need to do is mention joey barton :lol::lol:

"priest gobbling cock socket, seriously you're sister and mum are not going to wait all day while you post on a Rangers forum, get yourself back in the bedroom and enjoy the rest of your day weirdo"

FFS! :-)) 

I really hope the OP was being sincere, makes the vitriol posted in response all the funnier.

1 hour ago, BlueGaz said:

You need to approach Rangers with your concerns Adam - it wasn't me that did it in the past and it won't be me that does it in the future - can get you the address if you need it, let me know.

Not at all. Never interrupt your enemy when they're making a mistake. 

2 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

because there's no way their support would hang around without success.

I guess next years season tickets will be the gauge. especially if they finish mid table or low top six. I cant see them having much money to spend on big names (without some external financing) so the response of the fans will be telling.

5 hours ago, BlueGaz said:

I don't think people do really listen to him to be fair Parky.  Most know that his views are irrelevant.

Far better to listen to views of folk who nobody has ever heard of.  Like you.  Souness shouldn't have an opinion.  You are right.  Your views seem much more competent.

Guest BlueGaz
3 minutes ago, Fermer said:

Far better to listen to views of folk who nobody has ever heard of.  Like you.  Souness shouldn't have an opinion.  You are right.  Your views seem much more competent.

:lol: Thank you.

2 minutes ago, BlueGaz said:

:lol: Thank you.

No problem my friend.  The fact that Souness was a hero of mine and I watched him in his debut at Hampden biases me.  By the way Rangers should have won on Sunday.  In my opinion!! Watched the game in Edinburgh.  Half pub were celtic and half rangers and not an ounce of bother.  Way it should be.

22 minutes ago, Fermer said:

By the way Rangers should have won on Sunday.  

You've either lost the plot, are delusional or have no idea about football.

Possibly a mixture of the three if you think Rangers deserved anything other than a defeat on Sunday! Was as one sided, if not more than the 5-1 scudding last month.

48 minutes ago, Fermer said:

A complete clown yon Souness is.  Winning European cups for fun.  Aye.

As you'll see, i said he was a brilliant player but a poor manager. 

Being good at kicking a ball doesn't mean you know a lot about football. 

Guest BlueGaz
5 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

You've either lost the plot, are delusional or have no idea about football.

Possibly a mixture of the three if you think Rangers deserved anything other than a defeat on Sunday! Was as one sided, if not more than the 5-1 scudding last month.

I agree with you, but we had a chance on Sunday - regardless of the fact that they dominated pretty much from start to finish - had we scored the sitter in front of goal that we were presented with, coupled with the fact that they couldn't score on the day - the chance was there.  

Guest BlueGaz
2 minutes ago, ShedTA said:

TBF ST sales have been resilient up till now.  despite the ups and downs.

They have, but based on generally getting better each year and getting promoted all bar 1, but that balloon has burst.  Don't think it will go down much.

4 minutes ago, Parklife said:

As you'll see, i said he was a brilliant player but a poor manager. 

Being good at kicking a ball doesn't mean you know a lot about football. 

What does make peopleknow a lot about football then?  I know nothing about knitting but if asked the question I would ask someone who knits.  Not someone who has read about it or watched someone knitting. 

11 minutes ago, BlueGaz said:

I agree with you, but we had a chance on Sunday - regardless of the fact that they dominated pretty much from start to finish - had we scored the sitter in front of goal that we were presented with, coupled with the fact that they couldn't score on the day - the chance was there.  

I'm not disputing that. Fermer said it was all Rangers, i said Rangers got what they deserved.

Guest BlueGaz
Just now, Squirrelhumper said:

I'm not disputing that. Fermer said it was all Rangers, i said Rangers got what they deserved.

I know, I ignored that bit :lol:

If we had a willie miller, dalgleish and souness now. 

3 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

I was obviously joking!! Celtic were by far the better side.  Stop biting.  I am only here for the day.  I said in previous posts I would only return on Pancake tuesday. x