Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside. - Page 351 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside.

Speirs  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Was Speirs talking the truth or lying

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

Just now, BlueGaz said:

No you're not.  From time to time you shine. Just not recently.

you know exactly what I mean

why are you on this board?

most of the time you get defensive when rangers are criticised and you seem to have a low opinion of the board. If I thought this way I wouldn't bother with the board. 

13 hours ago, wheres the pies said:

That's so funny people in glass houses spring to mind 

Apologies,  I only had a glance at this last night and wrongly assumed you  were responding to my post which was immediately before yours. I couldnt work out the 'people in glass houses' angle hence my request for an expansion. Of course now that I realise you were referring to the link it makes sense. 

Taking a proper look at that link I think I do Fermer a huge injustice. Fermer comes on like a ranting loon-ball regularly but I do quite like him, the person who wrote that 'article ' is clearly deranged. Apart from being complete and utter shite it is hugely disrespectful to those who have truly suffered cultural genocide. 

Guest BlueGaz
5 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

you know exactly what I mean

why are you on this board?

most of the time you get defensive when rangers are criticised and you seem to have a low opinion of the board. If I thought this way I wouldn't bother with the board. 

1. Yes, I did.

2. Its the best Rangers board around.

3. I only get defensive when the likes of you talk shit.  I give my fair share of criticism about Rangers too, and if I cant defend something I keep stum.

Just now, BlueGaz said:

1. Yes, I did.

2. Its the best Rangers board around.

3. I only get defensive when the likes of you talk shit.  I give my fair share of criticism about Rangers too, and if I cant defend something I keep stum.

I posted a link to a small section of your support and you were the first to respond, that wasn't me talking shit yet you got defensive again. I only posted a link so what was your reasons for getting defensive? Yesterday you said you didn't get defensive, now you say you do get defensive. Which is it? 

Your'e just a watered down version of fermer, slightly less delusional and you probably drink less.

Guest BlueGaz
Just now, vanderark14 said:

I posted a link to a small section of your support and you were the first to respond, that wasn't me talking shit yet you got defensive again. I only posted a link so what was your reasons for getting defensive? Yesterday you said you didn't get defensive, now you say you do get defensive. Which is it? 

Your'e just a watered down version of fermer, slightly less delusional and you probably drink less.

I never got defensive yesterday.  I still haven't read the article.  I think they are a shower and what they have to say doesn't interest me one iota.  I had a go at 'your' obsession, nothing directly to do with Rangers.  I respond first in one of your many posts, but you jump on it like a good little aberdeen fan.  

Watered down version of Fermer :lol: Comments like this are another reason i am here, seeing as you asked.  Clowns like you cheer me up. But don't worry, parkie will be back at some point so you will relegated to minor clown.

3 minutes ago, BlueGaz said:

I never got defensive yesterday.  I still haven't read the article.  I think they are a shower and what they have to say doesn't interest me one iota.  I had a go at 'your' obsession, nothing directly to do with Rangers.  I respond first in one of your many posts, but you jump on it like a good little aberdeen fan.  

Watered down version of Fermer :lol: Comments like this are another reason i am here, seeing as you asked.  Clowns like you cheer me up. But don't worry, parkie will be back at some point so you will relegated to minor clown.

Bluegaz default position when he gets flustered - "you amuse me" or "clowns like you cheer me up"

whats this obsession you think I have? 

3 minutes ago, BlueGaz said:

Guest BlueGaz
Just now, vanderark14 said:

Bluegaz default position when he gets flustered - "you amuse me" or "clowns like you cheer me up"

whats this obsession you think I have? 

It's the truth though.  If I flush enough times will you go away?

5 minutes ago, BlueGaz said:

It's the truth though.  If I flush enough times will you go away?

Are you going to tell me what my obsession is? Are you one of these huns who think posting about a football team on a forum constitutes obsession?

2 hours ago, BlueGaz said:

It is because their own teams are and always have been irrelevant. Make up the numbers for the vast majority of their history and in the past, obviously only for tims atm, just provide a basis for European football and the lure of glory. 

Maybe we support our local teams as they are, erm our local teams. Not because we're gloryhunting bigots like a high % of your support. 

We may be irrelevant but we've won something more recently than Rangers (old or reincarnation) and we certainly never watched as our team died. 

Swings and roundabouts i suppose. 

Get used to the word irrelevant, your club will be it for the foreseeable. Probably well after Celtic are 10+ titles in a row. 

Guest BlueGaz
1 minute ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Get used to the word irrelevant, your club will be it for the foreseeable. Probably well after Celtic are 10+ titles in a row. 

I totally agree - hence I mentioned that in my comments. :wave:

And you prove a lot of my points, a Killie fan has to use Celtic to GIU a Rangers fan.  Does that make my comments today correct?

Edited by BlueGaz

It is because their own teams are and always have been irrelevant. Make up the numbers for the vast majority of their history and in the past, obviously only for tims atm, just provide a basis for European football and the lure of glory. 

This sounds rather Vanguard Bear like.......

And you prove a lot of my points, a Killie fan has to use Celtic to GIU a Rangers fan.  Does that make my comments today correct?

Nope, i used the fact my irrelevant team has won something more recently that either of yours. 

The Celtic bit was just context.

Guest BlueGaz
Just now, Squirrelhumper said:

Nope, i used the fact my irrelevant team has won something more recently that either of yours. 

The Celtic bit was just context.

I only have 1 team, Hibs a wee while ago was a joke.

On 1/4/2017 at 3:29 AM, Squirrelhumper said:

Maybe we support our local teams as they are, erm our local teams. Not because we're gloryhunting bigots like a high % of your support. 

We may be irrelevant but we've won something more recently than Rangers (old or reincarnation) and we certainly never watched as our team died. 

:ok:

On 04/01/2017 at 7:24 AM, BlueGaz said:

This is quite the prickish post.

If all the other teams are irrelevant why don't Rangers just piss off with Celtic and form a two team league and play each other every week?

Pitch that idea to Doncaster and Regan - they'd probably go for it.

On 04/01/2017 at 7:24 AM, BlueGaz said:

Oh dear.

Guest BlueGaz
8 hours ago, Goozay said:

This is quite the prickish post.

If all the other teams are irrelevant why don't Rangers just piss off with Celtic and form a two team league and play each other every week?

Pitch that idea to Doncaster and Regan - they'd probably go for it.

I am sure if they could piss off somewhere else they would, and it would be a good thing.

On ‎04‎/‎01‎/‎2017 at 9:31 AM, BlueGaz said:

a fan of a sad parochial zombie club formed in 2012 slagging a fan of the oldest professional football club in Scotland ... what a moron