Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside. - Page 368 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside.

Speirs  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Was Speirs talking the truth or lying

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

1 minute ago, ShedTA said:

I just had a look at the John James site to see what he as saying. He is sticking to his version of events and actually calling out people on it including a Morton director and people on twitter who were rubbishing his facts. Looks a little bit like he was on the money with the story. Whether it's actually significant as you say Gaz who knows? 

He's hardly going to come out and say he's made the whole thing up is he?  The guy makes his money from peddling pish.

Guest BlueGaz

I just had a look at the John James site to see what he as saying. He is sticking to his version of events and actually calling out people on it including a Morton director and people on twitter who were rubbishing his facts. Looks a little bit like he was on the money with the story. Whether it's actually significant as you say Gaz who knows? 

Rangers paid a bill late?  On the money with the story?  Cnut needs to get a life.  Rangers deserve to be ripped apart at the moment, its a total shambles, but FFS, just report when there is something to report.  'Hounding Rangers' being part of your life, is just really sad.  

5 minutes ago, BlueGaz said:

Rangers paid a bill late?  On the money with the story?  Cnut needs to get a life.  Rangers deserve to be ripped apart at the moment, its a total shambles, but FFS, just report when there is something to report.  'Hounding Rangers' being part of your life, is just really sad.  

That's as maybe gaz but it's also a bit rich. The hounding goes both ways from what I have seen on social media.

Guest BlueGaz

That's as maybe gaz but it's also a bit rich. The hounding goes both ways from what I have seen on social media.

Don't deny that - it happens all over the place, just referring to this incident as that is what we are discussing.  A fuked up place we live in unfortunately.

24 minutes ago, ShedTA said:

So why don't rangers say he made the whole thing going up? Or maybe they will let's wait and see.

41 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

Why should the give credence to something if it's complete nonsense made up by an obsessed blogger?  If they had to comment on every bullshit story made up by Tims we'd have more people in the press department than have season tickets.  The statement from Morton should be enough.

Guest BlueGaz
6 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

If they had to comment on every bullshit story made up by Tims we'd have more people in the press department than have season tickets.

:lol: 100%.  

1 hour ago, Fairbairn said:

I'm not disputing the veracity of this for one second but can I ask how you are privy to this information?

i guess staff @ Rangers's Bank would know 

We used to look up Rangers Bank account, to see what they were up to, when i worked in Bank in Aberdeen- and then you seen the real staged payments on Xfers, compared to what press would quote

Now the discussion with this information was only between Bank Staff - typically Rangers & Aberdeen fans - but we seen the information, now latterly Head Office blocked access to certain accounts, so we could not review remotely anymore

But i bet there are non Rangers fans working in the branch where Rangers hold their bank accounts. 

2 hours ago, euan2020 said:

i guess staff @ Rangers's Bank would know 

We used to look up Rangers Bank account, to see what they were up to, when i worked in Bank in Aberdeen- and then you seen the real staged payments on Xfers, compared to what press would quote

Now the discussion with this information was only between Bank Staff - typically Rangers & Aberdeen fans - but we seen the information, now latterly Head Office blocked access to certain accounts, so we could not review remotely anymore

But i bet there are non Rangers fans working in the branch where Rangers hold their bank accounts. 

I don't think we've got a bank account.  I think we pay all of our bills in Rand and Dodgy Dave keeps them all in a bed with a false bottom.

5 hours ago, Fairbairn said:

I'm not disputing the veracity of this for one second but can I ask how you are privy to this information?

Reading between the lines, and the timing of who said what.

The money wasn't transferred by close on Friday.

Bloggers jumped on that.

Rangers paid on Monday.

(The other thing that was pointed out was that when DU didn't get their Cup money in 2012 administration followed for Rangers, so that could be the reason for this story getting the attention it has).

Edited by Scotty CTA

Guest BlueGaz
1 minute ago, Scotty CTA said:

Bloggers jumped on that.

Rangers paid on Monday.

(The other thing that was pointed out was that when DU didn't get their Cup money in 2012 Rangers went into administration, so that could be the reason for this story getting the attention it has).

No reading (between the lines) required.  Just a bunch of (phannies) blogging/talking/bleating (about fck all).  Just using brackets because that (seems to be the new thing to do) when typing on (the TAMB).

10 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

Bloggers jumped on that.

Rangers paid on Monday.

(The other thing that was pointed out was that when DU didn't get their Cup money in 2012 administration followed for Rangers, so that could be the reason for this story getting the attention it has).

Well that adds f*ck all to the discussion.

25 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

16 minutes ago, Larky Masher said:

Well that adds f*ck all to the discussion.

A possible sign of administration hasn't previously been mentioned.

Guest BlueGaz
2 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

A possible sign of administration hasn't previously been mentioned.

:lol:  Didn't realise all administration's followed the same process.  Or has Someone else been speaking to you?

20 hours ago, Fairbairn said:

John James.  Stated that Morton were due £150K from the recent cup game and no one from Ibrox was taking their calls.  Morton subsequently tweeted to say it was a lot of pish.

This is the same guy that claimed Richard Gough was taking legal action against him and copied a standard legal letter from the internet (in US format and full of spelling mistakes) and filled in the details with some Lawyers in Glasgow and asked for Celtic fans to crowdfund his legal defence. The lawyers he "recieved the letter from" released a statement saying that the didn't and never had represented Gough.

I can't tell wether or not this guy needs help, or if he is a genius and getting his life funded from celtic fans lapping up whatever he decides to invent each day.

1 hour ago, theweestevie said:

This is the same guy that claimed Richard Gough was taking legal action against him and copied a standard legal letter from the internet (in US format and full of spelling mistakes) and filled in the details with some Lawyers in Glasgow and asked for Celtic fans to crowdfund his legal defence. The lawyers he "recieved the letter from" released a statement saying that the didn't and never had represented Gough.

I can't tell wether or not this guy needs help, or if he is a genius and getting his life funded from celtic fans lapping up whatever he decides to invent each day.

:lol:

I forgot about that one!!

8 hours ago, Scotty CTA said:

Bloggers jumped on that.

Rangers paid on Monday.

"Payment" can still be made in one week with "cash" not received until the next if BACS payments are utilised, which most companies do these days. I process payments to subcontractors on a weekly basis using this method. It means you retain the cash, including interest, for that wee bit longer whilst still satisfying your contractual requirements.

Not sure you would get BACS in cloud cuckoo land, where you presumably reside, so you can perhaps be excused.

1 hour ago, thewolf_1980 said:

"Payment" can still be made in one week with "cash" not received until the next if BACS payments are utilised, which most companies do these days. I process payments to subcontractors on a weekly basis using this method. It means you retain the cash, including interest, for that wee bit longer whilst still satisfying your contractual requirements.

Not sure you would get BACS in cloud cuckoo land, where you presumably reside, so you can perhaps be excused.

not sure if i am misunderstanding you - but BACS is 2 working days - Remitted on Monday arrives morning of the Wednesday etc 

unless you are saying payment can be post dated 1 week - unless you are saying - Remitted Thursday arrives Monday