Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside. - Page 395 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside.

Speirs  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Was Speirs talking the truth or lying

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

34 minutes ago, Bino's said:

guys, Aberdeen will be going out next round

can't see any joy being derived from any of this

£50 bet for TASA that they don't? 

22 minutes ago, Grim Jim said:

F'kin embarrassing.   Hope nobody's laughing that supports a team that finished below them last year.   Tsk, tsk.

It's this season that counts and Motherwell are above them on alphabetical order........jeez that St Johnstone are shite tho.

5 hours ago, Blackpool78 said:

Banning the green boots is up there with banning green straws but its the Rangers way and you lot wont see the problem with it and with WATP its the Rangers way and again you dont see anything wrong with it 

WTF have green straws got to do with you being a mega bed wetter? 

You said the banning of green boots was disgusting. I think your over reaction is more pathetic than the ban on green boots. Which in itself is utterly ridiculous. 

I have no idea of the origins of the WATP chant but I've already seen quite a few different definitions on this forum. Since it has no offensive words in it and I'd suggest virtually none of the current support has a clue about its origins it is again pathetic bed wetting to whine about the poster especially when I haven't seen any such fuss about the support chanting it. Smacks of the typical wee man syndrome displayed by so many Celtic supporters. 

2 hours ago, Blackpool78 said:

Did Celtic go through in the end???

Yes, that was the funniest part of their 'humiliation'... they went through! Ha ha. But this! Oh man. Rossy will be spinning in that shallow grave Slasher allegedly dug.

WTF? Even the wikipedia page about this minnow club has no funny material, they really are complete nobodies.

This new Rangers manager is shaping up to be everything we all hoped he would be. That long summer of optimism has just popped in a loud sulfurous raspberry.

I think I predicted October for Pedro. I may have been optimistic... He does seem like a mega roaster but you never know maybe he will work out. 

30 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

You said the banning of green boots was disgusting. I think your over reaction is more pathetic than the ban on green boots. Which in itself is utterly ridiculous. 

I have no idea of the origins of the WATP chant but I've already seen quite a few different definitions on this forum. Since it has no offensive words in it and I'd suggest virtually none of the current support has a clue about its origins it is again pathetic bed wetting to whine about the poster especially when I haven't seen any such fuss about the support chanting it. Smacks of the typical wee man syndrome displayed by so many Celtic supporters. 

Hurting much????

51 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Did I not say he was playing to the crowds to get the fans onside  before his team gets found out.......just didn't think it would be a few days later right enough 

Edited by Blackpool78

45 minutes ago, Blackpool78 said:

Hurting much????

Nope. To be honest I'm inured to these sorts of results from the last 4 years or so. 

You're still the biggest bed wetter around though. ?