Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside. - Page 421 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside.

Speirs  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Was Speirs talking the truth or lying

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

Guest BlueGaz
1 minute ago, vanderark14 said:

elaborate...................

"Celtic trying to strip some."

Its not just their fans trying to do it.

Guest BlueGaz
Just now, vanderark14 said:

who else is "trying" to do it?

There are lots of fans, probably from every club attempting to get their clubs involved, putting money into the 'cause'.  

Guest BlueGaz
7 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

do you have any proof of this?

:lol:

Scotty contributes financially. Hundreds of Pars fans wrote to their chairman. Aberdeen fans pressured the club. Take you for a lot of things, but never a thick Cnut. You follow me like a boil on an arse so thought you may have seen some chat a week or so ago. Obviously a slow day for you in Tamb today. Off to game, laters petal. 

8 minutes ago, BlueGaz said:

Scotty contributes financially. Hundreds of Pars fans wrote to their chairman. Aberdeen fans pressured the club. Take you for a lot of things, but never a thick Cnut. You follow me like a boil on an arse so thought you may have seen some chat a week or so ago. Obviously a slow day for you in Tamb today. Off to game, laters petal. 

I don't follow you around, I'm asking you a question which has obviously upset you.

I haven't heard of dons fans pressuring the club, where did you see this? I would have thought something like this would be on the forums or news.

Edited by vanderark14

Guest BlueGaz
1 hour ago, vanderark14 said:

I don't follow you around, I'm asking you a question which has obviously upset you.

I haven't heard of dons fans pressuring the club, where did you see this? I would have thought something like this would be on the forums or news.

Will get back to you tomorrow. But you should be able to find the he info yourself. 

3 hours ago, BlueGaz said:

How come you greet tae the headmaster when you were called a moron but it's cool for you to label folk "thick cvnts"?

Guest BlueGaz
2 hours ago, Ormond said:

How come you greet tae the headmaster when you were called a moron but it's cool for you to label folk "thick cvnts"?

Two boils. Ouch. 

Guest BlueGaz
3 minutes ago, Blackpool78 said:

Reports coming out that Rangers got far less than the million they said from Ipswich 

c£250k I read a couple of days ago. Reports been out for ages. 

Guest BlueGaz
4 minutes ago, Blackpool78 said:

When was he sold???

Sunday or Monday I think it was first mentioned. Not sure. Don't think Rangers said it was a million either. That came from elsewhere. 

The ipswich part of your post is spot on though. 

11 hours ago, Ormond said:

You don't really need an answer to this question, do you?

Guest BlueGaz
31 minutes ago, Blackpool78 said:

But the fans lap it up 

haha, i know.  Fortunately i seen the 250k figure before i heard about the 1m figure.  still not sure exactly what it was.

1 hour ago, Blackpool78 said:

But the fans lap it up 

1 hour ago, BlueGaz said:

haha, i know.  Fortunately i seen the 250k figure before i heard about the 1m figure.  still not sure exactly what it was.

The Ipswich website quoted £1m, but then changes it to a substantial fee / undisclosed ?

Guest BlueGaz
7 minutes ago, ShedTA said:

In two instalments apparently. Still better than f@ck all.

Agree, anything a bonus for me Shed.  Off the books and away was the most important thing.  I like Waghorn, he is just not good enough to play in this league.  Unlike O'Halloran, Waghorn had many chances.

3 minutes ago, BlueGaz said:

Agree, anything a bonus for me Shed.  Off the books and away was the most important thing.  I like Waghorn, he is just not good enough to play in this league.  Unlike O'Halloran, Waghorn had many chances.

A rich mans Nicky Clarke/Kenny Deuchar