Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside. - Page 171 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside.

Speirs  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Was Speirs talking the truth or lying

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

Really didnt think we would get to the stage that the sfa would have to sift through pictures of jar jar Bink's knob when deciding on the fit and proper test.

I expect a klaxon in the next couple of days announcing his resignation due to a fatwa placed on him.

Really didnt think we would get to the stage that the sfa would have to sift through pictures of jar jar Bink's knob when deciding on the fit and proper test.

I expect a klaxon in the next couple of days announcing his resignation due to a fatwa placed on him.

Didn't they also used to wave Israeli flags? or was that celtic and then the otherside waved the palestine one.

No looking good, plus tartan jon another good rangers man falsely reporting the death of the ayatollah of Iran earlier.

So you're putting aside principle because it's more important to annoy people.

There does seem to be some consistency of thought amongst the "Rangers minded" You shall know them by the fruit they bear.

I think the most important thing in a director or anyone high up in the club is to have the club's best interests at heart.

People with a less questionable reputation haven't done any better in recent years, so i wouldn't say I'm worried. He did a lot of good work exposing the work of the last board and encouraging fans to participate in share owner ship schemes.

I'm certainly not going to get my knickers in a twist about cartoons posted on Twitter or any throwaway comments made on any social media to be honest.

Am I right in saying that Hearts could win the league next weekend if they win their next 3 games and the Rangers lose to Hibs.

Aye but that's not nxt weekend.

20 ahead with 30 still to play for.

You'd like to think Rangers will beat Livingston and Alloa (no laughing in the back)

I'm starting to think Rangers don't want Hearts to win the title at ibrox and want it out the way beforehand :lol:

3rd or 4th place means another round in the play-offs and an extra game to sell tickets for...

My falkirk supporting mates are talking of overtaking Rangers, not QOTS....

Am I right it's 1 win in 7 games for Rangers? Must be close to their worst ever run...

They've only been existence for 2 and a half years and they romped the league in the previous 2 full seasons. So it's not a great leap to say it's the worst run in their history.