Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside. - Page 204 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside.

Speirs  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Was Speirs talking the truth or lying

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

Interesting. Doesn't mention that his previous portent of doom turned out to be total pish.

Who knows whether this Nostradamus style prediction has anything behind it beyond Phil's own obsession.

Interesting. Doesn't mention that his previous portent of doom turned out to be total pish.

Who knows whether this Nostradamus style prediction has anything behind it beyond Phil's own obsession.

which portent of doom? the one this time last year where he said that rangers needed an urgent loan of money or they would go into admin?

you are correct they didnt go into admin - as they got the loan they needed. in that respect Phil was also correct.

which portent of doom? the one this time last year where he said that rangers needed an urgent loan of money or they would go into admin?

you are correct they didnt go into admin - as they got the loan they needed. in that respect Phil was also correct.

If you fling enough shite some of it is bound to stick.

A broken clock etc etc.

You get the picture!

No, the more recent pish that the current board would draw down the second 5m Ashley loan within days. This was over a month ago.

Still not happened and I don't think it ever will now, do you?

No, the more recent pish that the current board would draw down the second 5m Ashley loan within days. This was over a month ago.

Still not happened and I don't think it ever will now, do you?

ah i see, ok yes I remember him posting that. That loan wasnt needed because of the george letham money?

ah i see, ok yes I remember him posting that. That loan wasnt needed because of the george letham money?

I'd assume so, but to be honest who bloody knows!

MI5 would have a hard time unravelling Rangers recent history.

It is amazing how the green / blue blinkers work.

Even when potentially important information is visible it is ignored as tim-tainted.

Phil the Gob, as much as you hate him, pretty much broke the story of RFC 1899 being in danger of going under back in the day.

Whoever his sources really are (now or then) they are not infallible, but they are clearly not to be taken lightly neither.

(just a tiny tiny ps but why has Mr X'hundred posts per month Eddard gone so quiet in the immediate aftermath of the King coming to power.

...was he a shill?

It is amazing how the green / blue blinkers work.

Even when potentially important information is visible it is ignored as tim-tainted.

Phil the Gob, as much as you hate him, pretty much broke the story of RFC 1899 being in danger of going under back in the day.

Whoever his sources really are (now or then) they are not infallible, but they are clearly not to be taken lightly neither.

(just a tiny tiny ps but why has Mr X'hundred posts per month Eddard gone so quiet in the immediate aftermath of the King coming to power.

...was he a shill?

He's Dave King and he's now too busy running Rangers. Mebbe? ?

As for Phil, yes he's had a few notable successful predictions but far more were just mud slinging pish. Like Nostradamus people interpret his poetic prose to fit an outcome whether that was the writers intention or not.

His obvious utter hatred of Rangers shines through in every line, which also makes him seem like a slavering lunatic sometimes. Hard to take that style seriously in general.

Most of us have a giggle at Rangers plight.

Some Celtic fans are utterly obsessed. They should try and get their hole or something. Get a hobby.

You suggesting they should copulate with a wooden, painted horse?

Totally hypothetical question of course but had this all happened the other way around, i.e. Celtic went tits up and was (in the process of being) liquidated, who thinks it would have been 'worse' on here?

No way of knowing but if I was betting I would bet oh feck yes it would have been worse all day long. I think in their hearts the huns know it too.

Totally hypothetical question of course but had this all happened the other way around, i.e. Celtic went tits up and was (in the process of being) liquidated, who thinks it would have been 'worse' on here?

No way of knowing but if I was betting I would bet oh feck yes it would have been worse all day long. I think in their hearts the huns know it too.

Hopefully we will find out some day.

Celtic are asking UEFA how The Rangers managed to get a licence to play in the Champions League in 2011/12.

I mentioned this on here the other day. The timing of this is intreresting as well, since it has been indicated that this letter to UEFA was sent following that game the other day in which celtic were pumped out the cup in debatable circumstances.

as I said before is this tit for tat and celtic trying to get at the SFA? and if so, that makes it slightly more serious does it not?

Most of us have a giggle at Rangers plight.

Some Celtic fans are utterly obsessed. They should try and get their hole or something. Get a hobby.

I'm lead to believe that this letter to UEFA has come from Celtic themselves as opposed to their fans. Which begs the question why have they waited 3-4 years to send it. And what do they hope to achieve.

I'm lead to believe that this letter to UEFA has come from Celtic themselves as opposed to their fans. Which begs the question why have they waited 3-4 years to send it. And what do they hope to achieve.

and why would you hold back on soemthing like this. its almost like they were keeping it in reserve as a weapon to be used ?

I thought Celtic fans had been calling for this for a couple of years. I'm sure it was raised at their AGM by shareholders.

Do the company that run the club ;) not have an obligation to shareholders if they have been financially disadvantaged.

Edited by beardy

They're trying to get Scottish clubs banned from Europe. Only way to stop them embarrassing themselves next season.