Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside. - Page 242 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside.

Speirs  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Was Speirs talking the truth or lying

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

Sister of the pink yin?

Pounds are what they need. Internet awash with Admin 2 stories this afternoon. Any truth in the rumours? We'll wailt and see.

Surely it's the brother of the pink yin?

If you've had access to Google at any point over the last 3 years you would have seen Admin 2 imminent stories every day without fail.

The problem is the word stories. That's all they are at the moment.

I haven't spent a penny on anything other than tickets, programmes and food at the ground since Ashley became involved. That will continue until I'm sure the money is going into the club.

Since Dave King took over it appears that the club has started recovering. If that continues then in a few years when Ashley and his dirty deals are gone we might then be able to compete properly for the Premiership title. I'm not expecting anything before then as the income won't be there to support it.

Phil Mac ' I left a Pensioner to Die' Ghiolla Bhain is not the internet

Gonna off with this rangersmedia shite man. You are a one man mission to lower the tone of this board and I honestly think this place would be far better without this shite (i.e. you)

The internet has been awash with Admin 2 stories for about 3 years.

Not really fairbairn. They did surface about this time last year if I recall but mike Ashley kept the ship afloat. Since then there has been money from season tickets etc to keep the club going, however that's almost gone I believe. More soft loans needed urgently but who is going to keep things going till june.? Who is going to pay greens legal fees and kings costs against Ashley's latest legal move? Who has the money for that?

Right now you have the distinct possibility that the current (pun intended), previous and 'the one before that' owners of Rangers all facing being sent to prison.

Respect to phart's planetary alignment thread but I think this event is even rarer no?

What odds on all 3 being in the clink at the same time?

Gonna off with this rangersmedia shite man. You are a one man mission to lower the tone of this board and I honestly think this place would be far better without this shite (i.e. you)

Aww Plinthy Plinthy. Away and get your Mod/Admin hat off your big heid and shhhh your trap.

As I said in the 'poor show' thread, it's rule for one and rule for another. If you don't like having a spread of fans, then go off somewhere else.

Flowing? Can money really be said to 'flow' in any league in Scotland?

So maybe flowing was the wrong word but you know what I mean they'll get more TV money old firm games.

It's what they then do with the money is the interesting part.

Don't get me wrong I'd love to see them in admin again I just don't think it will happen this season.

Have you actually read this "story"?

Not a single fact and just some vague accusation.

That's 30 seconds of my life I won't get back.

Aww Plinthy Plinthy. Away and get your Mod/Admin hat off your big heid and shhhh your trap.

As I said in the 'poor show' thread, it's rule for one and rule for another. If you don't like having a spread of fans, then go off somewhere else.

Ironic that it is you whining like a to them every day to get you whoring threads re-opened.

Ironic that it is you whining like a to them every day to get you whoring threads re-opened.

Get it up ye ?

I'd rather go away and pump a whore than sit at home like yourself with your digit in your hand in wait for a Phil Mac story.

Edited by Debian

It is quite interesting.

Genuine question... Where do people find this stuff? My life isn't that shite where I need to follow much on Facebook or Twitter...

It seems a lot of people are constantly pressing F5 on their browser in anticipation of this.

Suppose, whatever keeps you happy.

It is quite interesting.

Genuine question... Where do people find this stuff? My life isn't that shite where I need to follow much on Facebook or Twitter...

It seems a lot of people are constantly pressing F5 on their browser in anticipation of this.

Twitter

Absolutely no interest in it myself but thought it would add to the thread

It is quite interesting.

That's true. You just go shagging whores...

Your words...

Your WordsThird Day feat. Harvest

Last update on March 2nd 2015

Let me hear your words Above all other voices Above all the distractions in this world Let me hear your words Above all of the voices Above all the distractions in this world For your words bring life And your voice speaks promises Lord, your love offers more Than anything else in this world Your words give us life that's never ending Your words bring us love that never fails Everything else will fade away But what will remain Are your words Let us speak your words More than ours, more than ever Let us share your love with all the world The grass will wither and the flowers will fall But the word of our God will last forever The grass will wither and the flowers will fall But the word of our God will last forever