Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside. - Page 284 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside.

Speirs  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Was Speirs talking the truth or lying

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

The Supreme Court is a court of appeal, so by definition every case before it is an appeal from a lower court or tribunal.

A quick search on the Supreme Court website shows 83 cases involving HMRC alone that have been before the Supreme Court.

Edited by aaid

Phil broke the story about RFC going bust. At least that I saw. Maybe someone had posted something that he picked up on but until I see it he was the first. For that he deserves a fair amount of credit as it was a pretty outrageous claim at the time. Once you looked at the facts however it became obvious (to some) there was actually something to it.

I understand he is hated given all the comments and I admit he has adopted a rather annoying wind-up writing style but to be honest this is what talking about RFC does to people. He has had so much abuse and hassle and nasty shit ( the patient dying stuff is particularly repulsive) thrown at him he is like naw fukk you. Not going to be bullied. Look at Alex Thomson, he should have moved on ages ago but he is also now digging in and becoming a regular critic. RFC fans have a way of creating deep enmities in other people as a result of the bully boy tactics they routinely deploy. And then they are like but why is obsessed?! Hmmm it is a mystery.

Phil broke the story about RFC going bust. At least that I saw. Maybe someone had posted something that he picked up on but until I see it he was the first. For that he deserves a fair amount of credit as it was a pretty outrageous claim at the time. Once you looked at the facts however it became obvious (to some) there was actually something to it.

I understand he is hated given all the comments and I admit he has adopted a rather annoying wind-up writing style but to be honest this is what talking about RFC does to people. He has had so much abuse and hassle and nasty shit ( the patient dying stuff is particularly repulsive) thrown at him he is like naw fukk you. Not going to be bullied. Look at Alex Thomson, he should have moved on ages ago but he is also now digging in and becoming a regular critic. RFC fans have a way of creating deep enmities in other people as a result of the bully boy tactics they routinely deploy. And then they are like but why is obsessed?! Hmmm it is a mystery.

I'm sure this is true for a few folk but I think it's his continual reporting of "facts" that then don't actually happen that causes most of the dislike. He just slings as much mud as possible and some then sticks. His recent record has been absolute pish. So it looks like his inside source is now gone.