Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside. - Page 323 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside.

Speirs  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Was Speirs talking the truth or lying

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

Again don't attribute to malice which can be explained by stupidity.

The question was provided by thplinth and the answers by Admin4.

We all know they make no sense, We just have to wait till Admin 4 continues further along their development and they catch up.

Edited by phart

Wow you really are at it.

I'm totally perplexed at your annoyance? It's not their fault they're either : no very bright, or they use their admin anonymity "privileges" to pursue petty grudges.

Either way you don't have to live with the stupidity or petty personality traits, they do. I feel sorry for them.

I'm totally perplexed at your annoyance? It's not their fault they're either : no very bright, or they use their admin anonymity "privileges" to pursue petty grudges.

Either way you don't have to live with the stupidity or petty personality traits, they do. I feel sorry for them.

Something changed with the new sudden chumminess and engagement. Took a while to work it out...

They are utter khunts. :wink2:

Utterly mental.

Surely the current board could have a case against the old board?

That, I think is the current legal route being explored hence Fat Mikes constant litigation as a bullying tactic.

I'm sure any deal authorised by Ashley's minions could be reversed legally.

Something changed with the new sudden chumminess and engagement. Took a while to work it out...

I could have told you that ages ago, but nah you have to give folk a chance. We have the Trump card though, we're not them. Once you grasp that fact, then everything else switches into perspective. Understand why they're being petty the flaws required for it to last so long. Be thankful you don't have the same flaws and move on. They're not doing this cause their life is fulfilled and happy. It's the product of negative personality traits.

Once you understand this a lot of your anger will melt into pity. The twists and turns of life can leave deep marks on some, anti-social behaviour being one way the pain is expressed.

On another note, I'm cautious but encouraged by King's stance today and good to see some much needed movement on the onerous SD deal, even if it is only potentially the start of a 7 year slog. Hopefully it finally brings Ashley to the negotiating table, although even if a deal was to be struck with RFC and SD, a lot of the supporters would stay away from SD anyway.

On another note, I'm cautious but encouraged by King's stance today and good to see some much needed movement on the onerous SD deal, even if it is only potentially the start of a 7 year slog. Hopefully it finally brings Ashley to the negotiating table, although even if a deal was to be struck with RFC and SD, a lot of the supporters would stay away from SD anyway.

This

I assumed that the first thing the new board would do would be to hand in the notice on the sports direct contract. Reading that statement, it looks like it has only been done recently, which is disappointing. But at least it has been done I suppose.

A good result, 37 people selected for the only correct response and only 5 people are complete idiots who don't understand the basics of either logic or the English language - 6 if you include the person who put the poll up in the first place.

I voted "No" on the basis that I didn't hear him say anything (as in "talking"). I only read what he wrote.

On that basis you are a double idiot.

No, no, no. I think you'll find that I could be one of the few who read and understood the question. It was clearly a trick question and loads of folk got taken in by it. The Yes/No bit was just a diversion and the real test was to see if anybody noticed the "talking" word rather than "writing or typing". So in actual fact only 5 folk have demonstrated that they "understand the basics of either logic or the English language"

I could have told you that ages ago, but nah you have to give folk a chance. We have the Trump card though, we're not them. Once you grasp that fact, then everything else switches into perspective. Understand why they're being petty the flaws required for it to last so long. Be thankful you don't have the same flaws and move on. They're not doing this cause their life is fulfilled and happy. It's the product of negative personality traits.

Once you understand this a lot of your anger will melt into pity. The twists and turns of life can leave deep marks on some, anti-social behaviour being one way the pain is expressed.

Yeah it is noticeable that where ever Lennie goes George is not far behind. What a pair. "Ohhh George you're so funny let me post a few arse kissing smilies up your every snide post." Folk think that was not noticeable over the years... kidding themselves.

Again don't attribute to malice which can be explained by stupidity.

The question was provided by thplinth and the answers by Admin4.

We all know they make no sense, We just have to wait till Admin 4 continues further along their development and they catch up.

I saw these and was taken aback.

I sought counsel from my colleagues in the Mod/Admin team about how I should react.

There were a number of options considered - one of which involved me being personally hurt, humiliated and destroyed.

But then I remembered my "fùcks" garden. I grow "fùcks" to have in case I need them to give to people.

I usually carefully tend this garden, but due to absence and illness I have neglected it recently.

Anyway, I went to my garden only to discover that I had no fùcks to give.