Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside. - Page 324 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside.

Speirs  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Was Speirs talking the truth or lying

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

I assumed that the first thing the new board would do would be to hand in the notice on the sports direct contract. Reading that statement, it looks like it has only been done recently, which is disappointing. But at least it has been done I suppose.

Wouldn't surprise me if it was a caveat of the loan agreement. I'm sure I read something a wee while back that there was a reason why they couldn't serve notice straight away although I can't recall what it was.

Is a ####s garden like when you tuck your cock back between your legs and stand in front of the mirror pretending to be a women ?

I saw these and was taken aback.

I sought counsel from my colleagues in the Mod/Admin team about how I should react.

There were a number of options considered - one of which involved me being personally hurt, humiliated and destroyed.

But then I remembered my "fùcks" garden. I grow "fùcks" to have in case I need them to give to people.

I usually carefully tend this garden, but due to absence and illness I have neglected it recently.

Anyway, I went to my garden only to discover that I had no fùcks to give.

I sought counsel from my colleagues in the Mod/Admin team about how I should react.

There were a number of options considered - one of which involved me being personally hurt, humiliated and destroyed.

But then I remembered my "fùcks" garden. I grow "fùcks" to have in case I need them to give to people.

I usually carefully tend this garden, but due to absence and illness I have neglected it recently.

:-)):-)):-)):-)):-)):-)):-)):-))

Aye, ok Ally. Gies my bottle opener back :mad: AND stay away from my club!!!

I assumed that the first thing the new board would do would be to hand in the notice on the sports direct contract. Reading that statement, it looks like it has only been done recently, which is disappointing. But at least it has been done I suppose.

This

You,d think that would have been actioned at the time the loan was repaid.Of course it's maybe just been paid recently

Works better in a picture that meme.

19519666972_d09187703c_z.jpg

Pretty funny you're communicating in the patois of a frustrated millennial :-))

What a strange turn this has taken :lol:

Do you think they realise they didn't understand the meme properly or what format to use it in?

I'm going to start a meme and see if i can get admin4 to use it against me at one point. That would please me greatly.

Edited by phart

Now is the winter of the fùcks I give about you not giving a fùck.

image_zpssuuzc24f.jpeg

Seems appropriate...

It was a good try and Pool Q "enjoyed" the post. So while it failed in it's original purpose it did positively affect people , as stated it was enjoyed, I personally found it funny. So it had value, perhaps inadvertently but it was there none the less.

EDIT: If you're going to use work without attribution best do more than change field to garden.

Edited by phart

It was a good try and Pool Q "enjoyed" the post. So while it failed in it's original purpose it did positively affect people , as stated it was enjoyed, I personally found it funny. So it had value, perhaps inadvertently but it was there none the less.

EDIT: If you're going to use work without attribution best do more than change field to garden.

I managed to get a Sally reference in. I'm pleased with my contribution.

Yeah it is noticeable that where ever Lennie goes George is not far behind. What a pair. "Ohhh George you're so funny let me post a few arse kissing smilies up your every snide post." Folk think that was not noticeable over the years... kidding themselves.

He's being passive aggressive to you for a reason. Imagine the disconnect between what they fantasize doing and what they actually can do? Therein lies the source of the pettiness, that frustrating chasm of what you want and what you can.

He's being passive aggressive to you for a reason. Imagine the disconnect between what they fantasize doing and what they actually can do? Therein lies the source of the pettiness, that frustrating chasm of what you want and what you can.

He sent me a PM a while ago pretending he did not know about the old thread getting locked and PM's getting sent out. It has been a weird little episode!

He sent me a PM a while ago pretending he did not know about the old thread getting locked and PM's getting sent out. It has been a weird little episode!

Aye, I went and got the thread in which it happened.

I have no idea why it annoys you though? It's the desperate last gambit of an old fool to try address whatever grievance they have. I'm also not sure it is a "he". A scorned woman profiles pretty well.

Annoy is too strong. I find it a little weird more than anything like when a relative gets dementia or something. I felt it the same when the belligerence shown to Ek Celt went from humour to just being very unreasonable for the spite of it. It was like the veil of humour was momentarily blown aside and we saw something a bit more nasty and spiteful. And that was my new friend sending me PMs... Made me wonder what the real goal was.

It would have taken 10% of the effort to give Ek Celt what he asked than all the posts acting the arse with him. Same as above with the poll nonsense.