Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside. - Page 325 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside.

Speirs  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Was Speirs talking the truth or lying

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

The complexity and secrecy of the case is such that it was highly unlikely all 15 charges would fly so a bit premature for an "oh dear" moment. Indeed, whilst I would like to see the bad guys get their comeuppance, it would be cleaner for the current regime if they were acquitted.

sake - just seen the Morton games been moved to Friday night from the Saturday.

Supposed to be flying up for this on the last flight.

Luckily I was too unorganised to get round to sorting my flights :-)) Other boys not so lucky.

But anyway incompetent SPFL bastards.

###### sake - just seen the Morton games been moved to Friday night from the Saturday.

Supposed to be flying up for this on the last flight.

Luckily I was too unorganised to get round to sorting my flights :-)) Other boys not so lucky.

But anyway ###### incompetent SPFL bastards.

Yip. I've got tickets to go and see Limmy with the missus on the Friday night so that'll be a game I'm missing then. I assume the SPFL will reimburse me the cost of my ticket....

I'm sure they've known that Celtic were playing Partick on the Saturday afternoon for some time now yet they wait till now to change the Rangers game to the Friday night despite requests from the club to either change the KO time on the Saturday or move it to the Sunday. Tadgers.

Yip. I've got tickets to go and see Limmy with the missus on the Friday night so that'll be a game I'm missing then. I assume the SPFL will reimburse me the cost of my ticket....

I'm sure they've known that Celtic were playing Partick on the Saturday afternoon for some time now yet they wait till now to change the Rangers game to the Friday night despite requests from the club to either change the KO time on the Saturday or move it to the Sunday. Tadgers.

Been stung by this before after booking train tickets to Inverness.

Think Derek Rae tweeted something about always waiting to see the TV fixtures but that's not much use when the cheap fares sell out so quickly.

Think Derek Rae tweeted something about always waiting to see the TV fixtures but that's not much use when the cheap fares sell out so quickly.

It's ridiculous in a city the size of Glasgow that Police Scotland can't handle a game in Maryhill that'll be finished for 1430 and a game at Ibrox that starts at 3pm on the same day. And if it is that much of a struggle why not bring forward the Partick/Celtic game by half an hour and start the Rangers game at say 1515. Or even move the Rangers game to a 5pm KO. It's (yet another) shambolic decision with no consideration given to the majority of fans. They've inconvenienced c.40K fans going to Ibrox for the sake of c.10K going to Firhill. Why not move the Thistle game to the Friday night and televise it and disrupt less fans?! Bawbags.

4 hours ago, Fairbairn said:

It's ridiculous in a city the size of Glasgow that Police Scotland can't handle a game in Maryhill that'll be finished for 1430 and a game at Ibrox that starts at 3pm on the same day.  And if it is that much of a struggle why not bring forward the Partick/Celtic game by half an hour and start the Rangers game at say 1515.  Or even move the Rangers game to a 5pm KO.  It's (yet another) shambolic decision with no consideration given to the majority of fans.  They've inconvenienced c.40K fans going to Ibrox for the sake of c.10K going to Firhill.  Why not move the Thistle game to the Friday night and televise it and disrupt less fans?!  Bawbags.

And to think they used to have both Rangers and Celtic at home on the same European nights back in t'day.

My Morton supporting brother in law and i are flying up from London but luckily enough we booked a Friday afternoon flight otherwise wed have been screwed. The TV games were announced a few weeks ago so I can only assume they thought celtic would have been in the league cup final on the Sunday  and just forgot about it ffs.  The TV companies should announce the TV games at the start of the season imo as the current system is a joke.

Birmingham and Villa both played at home last weekend and the cops seemed to manage to police that and some sort of EDL march in the city at the same time.

Lazy overpaid cops need sacking ffs

My Morton supporting brother in law and i are flying up from London but luckily enough we booked a Friday afternoon flight otherwise wed have been screwed. The TV games were announced a few weeks ago so I can only assume they thought celtic would have been in the league cup final on the Sunday  and just forgot about it ffs.  The TV companies should announce the TV games at the start of the season imo as the current system is a joke.

Birmingham and Villa both played at home last weekend and the cops seemed to manage to police that and some sort of EDL march in the city at the same time.

Lazy overpaid cops need sacking ffs