Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside. - Page 338 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside.

Speirs  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Was Speirs talking the truth or lying

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

59 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

My disputed is about Simpson not being able to lace his boots, you obviously know nothing of Simpsons ability or achievements. 

facts? Really??????

its obviously debatable whether Simpson did it delibarately as people are debating it above. It's an argument I can't really be arsed with, especially with someone as narrow minded as you.

Ok let's not debate the Durrant Simpson tackle. Try watching the one on Kennedy. If you think the guy is doing anything but trying to "do" Kennedy then you've never played the game. It may not have been a long term plan but in that second he was definitely intending harm.

I'm assuming it's on YouTube as haven't checked. 

Edit: just checked and it's there. Search for Kennedy Ganea tackle.

The guy had the red mist on because Pressley had been manhandling him.

Edited by RenfrewBlue

1 hour ago, aaid said:

I don't believe for a minute that either tackle was deliberately intended to injure.  Dangerous and reckless certainly.  

You're wrong. Try watching the footage and if you can't Park your in built dislike of Rangers just concentrate on the tackle on Kennedy.

4 hours ago, BlueGaz said:

Rangers U20s

? touche

4 hours ago, RenfrewBlue said:

You walked right into that one. ?

I dont know how I could have missed them.....U21s must be poor

3 hours ago, aaid said:

I don't believe for a minute that either tackle was deliberately intended to injure.  Dangerous and reckless certainly.  

Both tackles were with malicious intent no doubt. Durrant still had a career at least. Kennedey wasnt so lucky. He would easily have been our captain and high in the caps by now

8 hours ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Ok let's not debate the Durrant Simpson tackle. Try watching the one on Kennedy. If you think the guy is doing anything but trying to "do" Kennedy then you've never played the game. It may not have been a long term plan but in that second he was definitely intending harm.

I'm assuming it's on YouTube as haven't checked. 

Edit: just checked and it's there. Search for Kennedy Ganea tackle.

The guy had the red mist on because Pressley had been manhandling him.

I haven't even mentioned the Kennedy tackle or said it wasn't deliberate. Stop replying to what you think is being said. 

8 hours ago, RenfrewBlue said:

You're wrong. Try watching the footage and if you can't Park your in built dislike of Rangers just concentrate on the tackle on Kennedy.

:lol::lol:

it didn't take you long 

you really are aff yer rocker, maybe take a step back and realise that on here not everyone has their judgement clouded over a dislike of Rangers. 

9 hours ago, RenfrewBlue said:

I'm a Rangers supporter - admittedly very much an armchair one these days - and am old enough to remember both incidents well, so maybe you can park your inbuilt paranoia.

On 09/06/2016 at 7:58 PM, vanderark14 said:
On 10/06/2016 at 9:04 AM, aaid said:

I'm a Rangers supporter - admittedly very much an armchair one these days - and am old enough to remember both incidents well, so maybe you can park your inbuilt paranoia.

Fair enough but you're wrong about both tackles.

Both were intended to injure, although I doubt to the extent, and were definitely not mistimed or accidental.

15 hours ago, Fairbairn said:

UEFA will not take "Resolution 12" investigation claims any further.  That was money well spent Celtic fans......

http://stv.tv/sport/football/1358000-uefa-won-t-investigate-resolution-12-rangers-euro-licence-claims/

What's Shed TA's take on this?  I imagine this is some sort of code for a victory for the Res12  campaign. Thanks to STV for pushing against a door  on the behest of the loonies. That door was always firmly shut but its pleasing the utterly obsessed have spent thousands pursuing their dream.

Edited by EddardStark

5 hours ago, EddardStark said:

What's Shed TA's take on this?  I imagine this is some sort of code for a victory for the Res12  campaign. Thanks to STV for pushing against a door  on the behest of the loonies. That door was always firmly shut but its pleasing the utterly obsessed have spent thousands pursuing their dream.

my take Eddard ? quite obvious really, there was never any danger of Rangers being investigated by anyone. The club is currently in Liquidation.

11 hours ago, ShedTA said:

my take Eddard ? quite obvious really, there was never any danger of Rangers being investigated by anyone. The club is currently in Liquidation.

Club in liquidation? ? 

I think you'll find that's not actually correct, is it? 

14 minutes ago, Debian said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:  Are they aye?

Er, yes.

A judge has approved a motion for the former Rangers Football Club to be handed over to liquidators.

Duff and Phelps took over running of the club when it entered administration on 14 February over unpaid tax bills.

Earlier this month, the administrators said the club's creditors had approved an end to the administration.

At the Court of Session in Edinburgh, Lord Hodge approved a Duff and Phelps motion to hand over what remains of the old club to liquidators BDO.

3 minutes ago, ShedTA said:

Er, yes.

A judge has approved a motion for the former Rangers Football Club to be handed over to liquidators.

Duff and Phelps took over running of the club when it entered administration on 14 February over unpaid tax bills.

Earlier this month, the administrators said the club's creditors had approved an end to the administration.

At the Court of Session in Edinburgh, Lord Hodge approved a Duff and Phelps motion to hand over what remains of the old club to liquidators BDO.

The previous holding company.

• 3 weeks later...