Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside. - Page 340 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside.

Speirs  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Was Speirs talking the truth or lying

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

18 minutes ago, dipped flake said:

totally off topic your post but I just thought I would point out that, unless I missed it, brexit hasn't happened has it?? 

And, as he knows, by definition a recession is two consecutive quarters of negative growth. So it's impossible to have yet occurred. 

Worst part is, he claims to lecture economics. 

• Admin4 changed the title to Rangers In Crisis (or in decent shape bar a crap merchandise deal)
  • Admin4 featured and unfeatured this topic
On 02/09/2016 at 8:14 AM, Parklife said:

As funny as it is, Aberdeen should rise above this playground stuff. We're better and classier than Rangers in every single way, let's not race down to their level at the bottom of the sewer. 

Ah but do the players have their own toaster? ? 

Aberdeen have already given a reason, and stated that it's not a deliberate act just to do with the small number of years stored in their database. 

Whatever the reason it's just another excuse for the knuckledraggers that frequent this particular fixture to cause trouble. As depressing as it is sad.

21 hours ago, Parklife said:

And, as he knows, by definition a recession is two consecutive quarters of negative growth. So it's impossible to have yet occurred. 

Worst part is, he claims to lecture economics. 

Even worse, taught it long enough not to make predictions.  No offence to the boards very own soothsayer.  But it seems to be the mentality of a lot of scots that any change will end in doom and gloom whether it be the economy or the football.  Agree sir?

9 minutes ago, Fermer said:

Even worse, taught it long enough not to make predictions.  No offence to the boards very own soothsayer.  But it seems to be the mentality of a lot of scots that any change will end in doom and gloom whether it be the economy or the football.  Agree sir?

Possibly. I do believe as a nation, we have a safety first mentality. Even extending to our football. 

3 hours ago, Fermer said:

Possibly???  You have answered my question with one word.  So, Mr Strachan, do you think we can beat Malta?  'Possibly!!!'

You canny just agree, can you? :lol: 

1 hour ago, Ormond said:

In other news, the sun will rise and set tomorrow. ;)

1 hour ago, Ormond said:

In other news, the sun will rise and set tomorrow. ;)

Correct Ormond.  Unless the sun rising and setting upsets folk.  Which it probably will.  Bloody sun.  Whit foot does yon sun kick with?  It is annoying right enough.  Rangers playing in belfast and photo taken with flute band.  OOOOOOOH.  Help me mammy.  I blame the sun.  Whit a nation of bampots we are.

1 hour ago, Fermer said:

Correct Ormond.  Unless the sun rising and setting upsets folk.  Which it probably will.  Bloody sun.  Whit foot does yon sun kick with?  It is annoying right enough.  Rangers playing in belfast and photo taken with flute band.  OOOOOOOH.  Help me mammy.  I blame the sun.  Whit a nation of bampots we are.

Unless of course you love all that sectarian pish, daft wee bowler hatted flute bands and do genuinely believe in the supremacy of the Protestant faith above all others ?

A football club in the 21st Century shouldn't be indulging this sort of bigoted pish.

53 minutes ago, EddardStark said:

Good to see Waghorn and Windass get a run out today. Its going to be a challenge for Warburton in terms of deciding his best 11 next week. I don't think think its in his approach to set up a side to play for a draw.

Agreed. Slightly more positive about next week now.

7 minutes ago, Armitage Shanks said:

Have RFC moved into the 21st century yet? The inbreeding bigotfest in Belfast year in year out still goes unchallenged by our rangers loving press.

There can't be many football clubs in the world that have had such a negative impact on society. 

Ah, but according to Fermer it's all just good Protestant lads and their team having a laugh ............

3 hours ago, Armitage Shanks said:

Have RFC moved into the 21st century yet? The inbreeding bigotfest in Belfast year in year out still goes unchallenged by our rangers loving press.

There can't be many football clubs in the world that have had such a negative impact on society. 

A horrible, sewer dwelling football club. A stain on Scotland and a stain on the decent folk who support them.