Sunderland Fans Supporting Adam Johnston - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Sunderland Fans Supporting Adam Johnston

The Sunderland fans we're backing Adam Johnson last night during their draw with Hull.

" Only one adam johnston" :sing:

Innocent until proven guilty OR

Is it win at all costs, backing their star player, who was key in saving them from relegation last season.

Football has no morals, if Chelsea wanted to stamp out racism they should have sacked John Terry a long time ago. :angry:

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The 6 page thread about this at top of page not good enough to comment in?

I thought it deserved a thread of its own, but could have chosen a different header. i.e. Football has no morals.

So fair comment, noted. :ok:

Edited by Robroysboy

• 11 months later...

He's now pleaded guilty to two out of four charges and will stand trial on two more.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/12149522/Adam-Johnson-admits-grooming-and-kissing-schoolgirl-in-a-sexual-manner.html

I wonder if the Sunderland fans will still be supporting him now?

Aye, they start them later in Sunderland than Dundee and it's surrounds.

I am well aware of the context, hence my post. I have actually spoken to people who think that a certain type of mature 15 year old girl is a different kettle of fish to a certain other type of naive/innocent 15 year old girl. This even comes from female friends who were sexually active at 15 and have said if she knew what she was doing then they don't see the problem, the law not withstanding.

I am well aware of the context, hence my post. I have actually spoken to people who think that a certain type of mature 15 year old girl is a different kettle of fish to a certain other type of naive/innocent 15 year old girl. This even comes from female friends who were sexually active at 15 and have said if she knew what she was doing then they don't see the problem, the law not withstanding.

I was just having a wee funny dig at Dundee mate. I knew what you meant.

I lost my cherry at 15 to a 16 year old. But, the fact that he was a grown man buggering around with a bairn is what is outrageous here.

I lost my cherry at 15 to a 16 year old. But, the fact that he was a grown man buggering around with a bairn is what is outrageous here.

Fair play for you for being so open but I don't think a sixteen year old can really be called a grown man.

Yeah I get that and the law is the law, so he knew the script and took his chances. Just saying that one female friend had sympathy for him, saying she was a 'player' at 15 and was in the clubs mixing with 20something guys with a few quid who would get her drugs/booze/a good time etc, and that she knew exactly what she was doing. She is now a very nice, sensible, mature person in a stable relationship who says she doesn't regret her teenage/20s mental years.