Scottish Cup Quarters - Page 21 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottish Cup Quarters

:lol: I think you must have been looking at the eclipse for too long.

I'm not even convinced it's a foul. Looks like he gets the ball to me. He may or may not get a little bit of Henderson, but it's no more than "robust".

It's not the worst foul since Schumacher as Deila would have us believe. If he were any kind of man he would apologise for being a big hysterical woman. I would admire him for that, we all say things in the heat of the moment that we later regret.

Edited by adamntg

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not even convinced it's a foul. Looks like he gets the ball to me. He may or may not get a little bit of Henderson, but it's no more than "robust".

It's not the worst foul since Schumacher as Deila would have us believe. If he were any kind of man he would apologise for being a big hysterical woman. I would admire him for that, we all say things in the heat of the moment that we later regret.

If any, it's a foul to United.

I'm actually not convinced this is a straight red card. It's one footed, it's not over the ball and it's not off the ground. Probably a foul, just about.

Deila needs to win his neck in and stop talking shite or McGowan could have him done for defamation.

vrEN0cW.gif

That was a straight red???

The game is over if that's the case.

That's the only time I've seen that,looks like he won the ball to me.

Hard, yes,dirty,no way.

I keep being told that celtic fans aren't arrogant - not like rangers supporters. they are different.

so they are.

WTF do we have to be arrogant about ya nut case? :-)):-)):-))

Have to say the 'tackle' looks a red every day of the week to me. I also thought that about Brown tackle at Tannadice.

When you look at the Definition of serious foul play I just don't see where there is even a question about either incident.

That was a straight red???

The game is over if that's the case.

That's the only time I've seen that,looks like he won the ball to me.

Hard, yes,dirty,no way.

Did you know the guy he tackled is only 18?

He/she is on the 'Deila' thread on Mad.

He/she's also popped up elsewhere....especially after the game at Parkhead last week, funnily enough. If I find the threads I'll send you a link.

Hard to believe there's 2 of them.... :blink:

You have a terrible obsession for the lad. Odd.

Maybe if DU had attempted to play football over the last three games then they might have got a result so far.

McNamara if I am not mistaken had a poor disciplinary record at thistle as well.

God forbid we let the facts get in the way of a good argument eh?

Celtic committed almost twice as many fouls and yet received only half the amount of yellow and reds.

Fouls Bookings Reds

SC QF Replay

United 9 3 1

Celtic 17 3 1

LC Final

United 6 2 1

Celtic 8 0 0

SC QF

United 11 2 2

Celtic 17 1 1

Total

United 26 8 4