Latest Poll - Page 2 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could it be that more people are seeing the lies and be the media say about SNP and Scotland in general. We were bombarded during the referendum and it could be that folk have got fed up with the establishments contempt for Scotland that they are starting to go towards SNP as a way to get back at the established party's. We all heard what was promised but so far all we have seen is watered down talks about what we will maybe get. This could be the thing that pushes people away from Tory,labour and libdem

Ditto! It's my Wrestlemania!

:-))

Im haunted by September 18th, where I sat down at 10pm and knew by 10.30pm there was something not right. By 11pm the night and last couple of years had been lost. awful. Im daring to get excited by May in the same way and that we're about to witness what will be a very satisfying consolation prize. If one or more of Margaret Curran, Dougie Alexander and Anas Sarwar get the boot, it's going to be a cracking night.

Will need to rewrite the drinking games rules for this one - Im not having a hawf for every SNP seat won!

Im haunted by September 18th, where I sat down at 10pm and knew by 10.30pm there was something not right. By 11pm the night and last couple of years had been lost. awful. Im daring to get excited by May in the same way and that we're about to witness what will be a very satisfying consolation prize. If one or more of Margaret Curran, Dougie Alexander and Anas Sarwar get the boot, it's going to be a cracking night.

Will need to rewrite the drinking games rules for this one - Im not having a hawf for every SNP seat won!

i think the snp will have 27 seats come may, i hope more, but would be a move in the right direction.

Edited by albathebrave

i think the snp will have 27 seats come may, i hope more, but would be a move in the right direction.

I'm with you Alba but I don't even think that many.

Anything under 50 and creepy jim will be seen as a hero !

With you on this. After leaving the polling station, headed for a pint after a very, very long day. within minutes of sitting down, saw the exit poll had us 8 points behind, knew then it didnt look good. I actually thought the coverage was a bit underwhelming, maybe it was because the results kept coming in tellings us we had lost.

I always take the next day off and this year will be no exception. Have a bottle of special edition Four Roses Bourbon waiting ready for me to help me celebrate the cull of each high profile Labour, Lib Dem and Tory MP in Scotland.

The Scottish Labour branch have been warned already by the electoral commission that they will be keeping a close eye on Glasgow.The last East End byelection was won by Labour and questions was asked about the amount of last min postal votes.

The Scottish Labour branch have been warned already by the electoral commission that they will be keeping a close eye on Glasgow.The last East End byelection was won by Labour and questions was asked about the amount of last min postal votes.

Source?

Source?

I read something along those lines earlier this week,

its in mainstream press.....

They broke the rules by holding the postal votes too long.

Dont think it influenced the result, but the Commission were not happy about the rule braking

I love election nights normally, sitting in waiting on results, but if some folk get knocked off their seats it could be the viewing of the year. Might even get a TV license just for the event.

I will probably just come on TAMB.

My top three have to be Dougie Alexander, Danny Alexander; and just for luck, Dougie Alexander. Sure there's plenty dinosaurs out there like Jimmy Hood but most of them are such anonymous monkeys in red rosettes I can hardly feel personal satisfaction at their removal.

With you on this. After leaving the polling station, headed for a pint after a very, very long day. within minutes of sitting down, saw the exit poll had us 8 points behind, knew then it didnt look good. I actually thought the coverage was a bit underwhelming, maybe it was because the results kept coming in tellings us we had lost.

It was that as soon as polls closed, high-profile No campaigners were all over the TV doing interviews. No-one quite confident of winning but on the TV either way. Not one Yes campaigner was to be seen on the TV for the first hour. When I say Dougie Alexander's smug puss about 10.30pm, I knew it was all over. To this day, that hour messes with my mind. The f***ers.

It was that as soon as polls closed, high-profile No campaigners were all over the TV doing interviews. No-one quite confident of winning but on the TV either way. Not one Yes campaigner was to be seen on the TV for the first hour. When I say Dougie Alexander's smug puss about 10.30pm, I knew it was all over. To this day, that hour messes with my mind. The f***ers.

Let's be honest, London knew the result before the campaign had begun never mind a vote cast. :wink2:

Looking forward to watching the results come in. If North Ayrshire & Arran returns Katy Clark I'll rip the heid aff it so hard I'll be in danger of mashing my one remaining testicle.

If not, I'll sulk for a week and you khunts won't hear from me for a month. :(

I hope to God we don't win any :lol: