Scotland Players In Action - Page 128 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scotland Players In Action

kmcca5

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When Fletcher is on his game he is the best striker we have got.... problem is, some games he can be a tad Duncan Ferguson'ish in that he just loses interest in a game if he is having one of those days, or he can start a game really well, but as soon as someone sticks the boot in to him he suddenly spends the rest of the game worrying about his glass ankle.......

Strachan has show of late that he can be very stubborn when it comes to his team selection that he will stick with guys he has talked up to the high heavens (when Fletcher was out with his broken ankle how many times was Strachan in the press saying he was the "missing piece of the jigsaw in his ideal team" and stuff.....)

I'd agree with this.

Yes if he held the ball up, he wouldnt have scored.

I know that Fletcher didnt play but I did see him this morning buying a paper, truley wonderful movement in shop, and the way he reached for his change..well only a few players could have done that let me tell you