Scotland Players In Action - Page 147 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scotland Players In Action

kmcca5

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Robertson could play ahead of tierney and anya could play right back.

Tierney & Robertson yes

Anya - I know he did well v Germany... But not fully convinced about him. Although he no doubt would be better than Hutton.

Any young right backs coming through like Tierney at left back?

Ryan Jack was a good right back before his positional switch, could be play there?

Tierney & Robertson yes

Anya - I know he did well v Germany... But not fully convinced about him. Although he no doubt would be better than Hutton.

Any young right backs coming through like Tierney at left back?

Ryan Jack was a good right back before his positional switch, could be play there?

I like anya and think he brings somehing a wee bit different and some pace. Dont thinl hes the ultimate solution for a rb bit wpild allow the two on the left.

Surely Paterson is our only current 'young' option at right back? Still a lot to learn, but probably not much more than Hutton at the same stage of his career...

By the time Alan Hutton made his competitive debut he had just put in a man of the match performance v Stuttgart to begin his 3rd champions league campaign.

He also had an SPL winners medal and had played in the knockout stage of both the UEFA Cup and Champions League.

By the time Alan Hutton made his competitive debut.....he was about to put in a man of the match performance v Stuttgart to begin his 3rd champions league campaign.

He also had an SPL winners medal and had played in the knockout stage of both the UEFA Cup and Champions League.

Edited by BraveheartGordon

Surely Paterson is our only current 'young' option at right back? Still a lot to learn, but probably not much more than Hutton at the same stage of his career...

I watched Marvin Johnson rip the pish out of Paterson for nearly 70 minutes at Fir Park last weekend and he's been been anonymous all season. There's no danger Paterson is anywhere near good enough for International football.

By the time Alan Hutton made his competitive debut.....he was about to put in a man of the match performance v Stuttgart to begin his 3rd champions league campaign.

Be a long time before any Scottish home-grown player gets that sort of experience.Thanks to our league champions.

Robertson would do well at left mid/wing for us, we could then play a more defensive steady fullback behind him.

The boy Tierney looks like a player too from what I have seen, encouraging.

Agreed.

tierney should be given a run in the next friendly along with some other youngsters, clear out some of the tried and tested failures and instill a bit more positivity into the side/fans alike.